1. Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Summary;

Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants.

Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a super giant that appears out of thin air. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.

Opinion;

Attack on titan was the first anime I watch and actually finished. It was an amazing anime with a terrific storyline and lots of funny but interesting plot twist along the way.

Even though it was only a season episode season I really got to connect with the characters and cry with them when they cried as well as laughing at them or maybe with them at moments. I went through a whirlwind of emotions when I watched this. Even though people say to me when I suggest this:

"Oh it's so main streamed"

Or

"I'm not going to watch it just because everyone else is watching it"

That is very true but there is a reason it's so main streamed. It's a great story, so if you are one of those people who think that. Watch it and then you'll see why people make such a big fuss over it and the characters.

Even though I think highly of attack on titan I do have some down thoughts about it such as the fact that some times there were just so many plot twists that it was sometimes too much to keep up with and my head hurt. Levi was also another character that pissed me off at times. (Sorry Taylor191199 but he did) Levi does something's in the series that made me want to punch my computer screen such as what he does to Eren in the courtroom.

"Levi was that really necessary to kick him that hard?" I thought but wouldn't say anything since my best friend was right next to me and she loves Levi to the point she would marry him.

There were also something's that really got under my skin such as how cold and dark Levi was when he spoke to people and yes before loads of you go on about the OVA both my friend and I have seen it and it made us cry but sometimes I just think that if Levi were to at least to act like everyone else he might actually get somewhere in life rather than just staying still.

Annie was another character who annoyed the hell out of me. Why did you have to go and kill all of those soldiers just to get to Eren? At times I did feel there was something wrong with her by the way she acted and how distant she was to the characters. She had always been a suspicious characters in my mind which was a little sad but what was even more sad was the fact that she was the last person I expected to be the female titan in the end.

So all up I loved the anime but it had a few disappointments here and there with a lot of unanswered question so for all of that I score it a...

9/10

✏✏✏✏✏

So guys here is my first review let me know what you thought of it and give me another anime you would like to read next.. I would really like to help both you guys and myself watch anime that we may never have heard of before.

I hope you enjoyed this review I will try to update this book as much as I can but there are no promises.

See you guys next review.

Luv ya

Tia 🇯🇵🇯🇵