2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Hagane no Renkinjutsushi)

Summary;

In this world there exist alchemists, people who study and perform the art of alchemical transmutation - to manipulate objects and transform one object into another. They are bounded by the basic law of alchemy: in order to gain something you have to sacrifice something of the same value.

The main character is the famous alchemist Edward Elric - also known as the Fullmetal Alchemist - who almost lost his little brother, Alphonse, in an alchemical accident. Edward managed to attach his brother's soul to a large suit of armor. While he did manage to save his brother's life, he paid the terrible price of his limbs.

To get back what they've lost, the brothers embark on a journey to find the Philosopher's Stone that is said to amplify the powers of an alchemist enormously.

Opinion;

Ok let me first start off by saying as far as anime's go in my opinion this is one of the best out there. I really got attached to the story and the characters. The anime made me feel connected to the story in my own way and always stuck to the theme.

Even though it's the second addition the the FMA series it captures your attention just as much. It's actually more popular than the original since it follows the manga's storyline. The original is a story of it's on. Brotherhood is longer than the original but really get to the point. At over 3 million views on Kiss anime it's very close to beating attack on titan as of 2015.

The show put me through a rollercoaster of emotional rides. The storyline definitely changes your emotions as things happen. Sometimes it sucks emotional though because just when you think things can't get worse they DO, that really annoyed me especially when I was wearing full on makeup and am sitting next to a friend who has no idea what I'm crying over.

The anime doesn't just make you cry of sadness though, it will bring you tears of laughter. The main joke in the anime is of the main character being so short and trust me I know how that feels but it was just so funny the way he reacted. When those people out there are called short trust me this guy knows how it feels. Anyway back to emotion the anime also got my heart pumping with excitement and nervousness of what was going to happen next. The thing is about this anime is that you never know what's going to happen next. Personally I think whoever wrote the manga of Brotherhood really put some thought into it and didn't rush it.

Now onto the faults. I'm usually one who spoils an anime by pointing out all the fault but this anime made it really hard to find faults. It was quite realistic and like I said earlier it's funny. I think the characters all reacted to how real people in real life would've reacted if we were in their situation. The stunts they were doing were fairly realistic. Yes Alchemy doesn't exist and we all know that but the show it called Fullmetal Alchemist so there has to be some kind of fantasy somewhere.

If I had to really pick at least one fault it's the episodes near the end where they might've maybe shown too much of what was going on with the other characters when they could've been focusing on what was happening with the mains characters Edward and Alphonse. But apart from that I can't fault anything, Oh and that my ship didn't sail the way I wanted it too but that's not a fault (BUT TO ME IT IS!!)

So all up with the half a fault and great storytelling as well as getting connected to the characters this anime is definitely worth watching. If it wasn't for my friend (MsMoonfreak) Bugging me about watching it I wouldn't have found one of the most addicting animes in my mind out there. So I give this anime a..

10/10

Here you go guys so here is the second review of the day I might do three if I can decide what to do next my options are:

angel beats

or

future diary

comment which one you want me to review next or even give me one of your own.

until the next review

Luv ya guys

Tia