3. Angel Beats

Angel Beats

Summary;

Otonashi awakens only to learn he is dead. A rifle-toting girl named Yuri explains that they are in the afterlife, and Otonashi realizes the only thing he can remember about himself is his name. Yuri tells him that she leads the Shinda Sekai Sensen (Afterlife Battlefront) and wages war against a girl named Tenshi. Unable to believe Yuri's claims that Tenshi is evil, Otonashi attempts to speak with her, but the encounter doesn't go as he intended.

Otonashi decides to join the SSS and battle Tenshi, but he finds himself oddly drawn to her. While trying to regain his memories and understand Tenshi, he gradually unravels the mysteries of the afterlife.

Opinion;

I don't even know where to begin with this anime. There are many things I could say about his anime. It sent me through a rollercoaster of emotions. From crying to laughing to feeling socially awkward. It definitely has an effect of anyone one who watches it. Angel beats definitely opened me up to a more sad and emotional side of my anime experience.

With over 1 million views of Kiss anime it has become a very popular anime. I like the way it the plot doesn't feel like it was rushed at the end and it actually put the viewer in a state of mind that is like the characters in the story.

This anime had one of the saddest ending I might've ever seen at the time. I was reduced to a blubbering mess and couldn't stop crying for 10 minutes after. I think that the ending was one of those rare endings that you wouldn't have seen coming. Usually in an anime in any T.V show there are clues and little spoils that lead you towards to ending. This one surprised me and the plot actually lead me the entirely other way to the way the anime actually ended. With all of that said it was still funny and had a brilliant sense of humor. Out of all the characters I'm probably the only person who's favorite character is the one who stand in the corner and only says the lines; "This is so stupid" thought the entire anime. Other people find her to be a boring characters but I find her to be a very funny character and I can relate to her in some ways.

Unfortunately there are some faults in this anime. One, it was too short GOD DAMN IT!! I would've loved if it was a little longer but at the same time I was glad it wasn't one of those anime's that drags on and on like one piece. (Sorry one piece lovers but I just think that anime is way too long for me). I wasn't so sure on what I thought about the NPC people in the afterlife world. In a way they kind of annoyed me. And also at some points of this anime I had to turn to my best friend next to me and ask her to explain what it was the team was trying to accomplish. (Thanks Tay without you I would so lost) One thing that did piss me off about the characters was that they were all a little stupid at the beginning and that really annoyed me at the beginning but I eventually got over that.

I wish this anime was viewed a little more though, I mean it deserves more than 1 million views it's really good so I do recommend this to you please go and watch it. I really liked the funny characters, the great storytelling, the great ideas but the fault did let it down a little in my mind so I score it a...

8/10

Hi guys so here is the angel beats review that my best friend asked me to do. I swear I wanted to start crying again as I wrote it. Damn you Taylor191199!!

Anyway I will be doing Future diary next but until then. please vote comment and share.

Luv ya guys

Tia 🇯🇵🇯🇵