Strawberries (MyuRen/RenMyu)

Change of POV when you see a ♡ and a ♤

☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ever since we recorded that song I started to feel some fondness on that senior.

Today is Tuesday, the morning had been nice except that I had an argument with Hijirikawa. It's 10 am already and I want to drink some tea, I dropped by the kitchen and got me some slices of cake and a pot of tea. Decided to take my lovely break in the library so that I can read or watch a DVD there; it is already occupied none other by the earl.

The door is slightly opened so I just pushed it without knocking. He noticed me and growled. "Are you not accustomed to knock before you enter, Jinguuji?" here he goes again, acting prim and proper but actually he has a serious personality disorder.

"Sorry, Baron. Well, it's okay right? I brought additional sweets too!" smiling at him I sat in front of him and laid down my tray on the table between us. He just snorted, I chuckled on his response as I pour myself some drink.

He is watching his own talk show, TALK about someone who is a NARCISSIST. I noticed the magazines in the table beside my tray, I definitely giggled mentally because it's his own magazine covers. It's the first time I will look at him in a magazine. Woaah. It's a sexy magazine, he doesn't look like he is the type who does work like this.

He didn't paid any attention to me, I stopped at the centerfold; he is sitting in a creamy brown bed wearing a white long sleeves 2 top buttons unlatched and silky black pants with black shoes that is screaming "PIKA PIKA! (Sparkly, Sparkly)". This is definitely not a fashion style for a sexy magazine but this photo is screaming "SEXINESS" in bold and BIG letters. His face in the photo is very unlikely, he is not looking directly at the camera but you will still pause and gape at his eyes. I thrown him a glance or two but this earl is really not wavering on his activity AKA watching himself on the screen.

Now that I notice he has a very pale white complexion in contrast to my tan, and I see it as a plus point...wait, plus point for what?

"What do you need Jinguuji?" he scowled at me; I woke up from my thoughts. "You know Baron if you were a chick I will screw you." Wait...wait wait! What the HELL did I just say to HIM. God most likely I will be slapped at the face or scolded in those words. He gave me an inquiring look as his upper right eyebrow twitched.

"What are you implying?" oh yeah. I would also want to ask myself that! I looked around like an idiot looking around for an ANSWER if ever THERE is ONE!

"I am not an easy one if you are hitting on me. You are 300 years early to pull your moves on an EARL." He declared while grabbing my collar, he pushed me back to the sofa and left me in that room.

♠♠♠♠♠

I left the unscrupulous bastard Jinguuji in the library, what in Queen's sake is he saying he wants to screw me? Screw? ME? An earl? And a man to boot! He is insane.

I entered my room and unquestionably going to sleep to clear my mood on that aaghh I don't know what kind of conversation is that. I am woken up by a ruffling sound in my bed. "Hey come on Baron, let's play!" a playful voice whispered to me, someone is on top of me and nonchalantly unbuttoning my long sleeves. The hell who is...

I almost pushed him away if only he didn't kiss my lips no... this is not a kiss but a French kiss; he is trying to suck my objections on the circumstance I am in.

"Camus! Why are you grunting? Are you having a nightmare or something?" Aijima shook me to reality; I really woke up this time. That inelegant and crooked situation is actually a dream and in it I am locked lips with none other than Kurosaki's hated junior, Jinguuji Ren!