Beautiful Love

Mozart Symphony No.40 , it sounds good. I wonder who is the one playing??? I walk around the Master course dormitory to locate the source of the melody, opening the Music room No.4 Mikaze-sempai is sitting in front of his organ synthesizer; he sighs and tries to play again.

I knocked, “What do you need Masato?” he gazed at me; with his beautiful eyes. “Are you into classical music lately, Mikaze-sempai?” I asked as I sit down in a seat next to his instrument, he nods picking up his scores. “But I don’t seem to express the emotion needed for this genre. I hit the right keys but when I listen to it, it is bland.’ We stood up and sat in the near living room set, there is a tea pot and treats in the table in between.

“I heard Camus play some classical music with his cello, and it is… dramatic. It transcends emotions to the listener. I… don’t know how to do THAT.” He continuously stirs his tea, I smiled and lend my hand; sempai gave the score to me. “Mozart’s No.40 is a very powerful piece. It’s not like I am looking down on sempai but for someone who isn’t that inclined to this genre I think you should try playing fun ones.” I opened my phone and scrolled in my digital score corner.

“Please look at your e-mail sempai.” He checked his laptop and read the score, “This is?” “Lizst Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2. It’s a pretty fun song, happiness is easier to express.” He looks at it, “I guess I’ll try this.” He sits back to the synthesizer and plays the first stanzas.

He stops in the middle and looks at me, “What is it Mikaze-sempai?” “I think I like this one better.”

Several days passed, I hear Lizst songs from the music room every night. Curiosity hit me and I once again took a peak on what’s inside; its Mikaze-sempai again and he is attempting to play the grand piano in that room. “Do you want to play that grand, sempai?”

He looks back at me with shock and straddled away from the instrument, “I am wondering, how can I play using a classical piano.” I walked towards him and smiled. “I’ll teach you but your progress will only depend on sempai. And also, I am not an easy teacher.” I giggled, his eyes seemed to spark. “Okay, learning is a part of life.”

We spent our free time together, Boss talked to me and he thanked me for mentoring Mikaze-sempai. I really like people who hungers for knowledge, and he is adorable err I mean; he looks better when he is learning, he is sparkling on a way.

“I was taught by an important person to play a grand piano. I hope you’ll all like this.” I saw Ittoki, Jinguuji and Aijima watching a live performance of Mikaze-sempai in the television. He played the Flea Waltz, “Ai-sempai’s piano skills improved and it’s so fun to listen to!” “I feel energized on his playing. Yosh! I will write a song later.” Cecil and Otoya commented, “It’s an easy piece but when you listen his version its like you will die trying to overcome it.” my childhood friend adds.

I am smiling all day, I hope I see Mikaze-sempai and congratulate him. “You are not normal these past few days Aiai, is it because of Masayan?” Kotobuki-sempai and Mikaze-sempai are walking up stairs; I am sitting on the grand piano by the staircase. “You should be honest!!! Masato I actually studied classical music so you will notice me. KYAAH!” Maracas-sempai bursts into a laugh, “I can’t say things like that. He is not gay and I am not gay, to be exact I don’t have a gend….” The two looked at me like they saw a monster. “Ma…Ma..Masayan! Why are you here?” he said the usual line of persons that wants to play innocent.

“I am rewriting a song,,,” I smiled at them, “I heard my name earlier, am I connected with your topic?” they exchange glances and swayed their head hard enough that Kotobuki-sempai’s hat flew away. “I’ll get it. Good night you too.” He… escaped.

Mikaze-sempai looked at me for awhile but he looked down when he noticed me staring at him. “Good night Masato.” He walked out on me.

“The perfect Ai-sempai hasn’t had a first love?” We finished recording our Shuffle unit song Kurusu shot the BOMB to Mikaze-sempai. “Huh? What!” “Ah it’s TRUE!” “It’s my will.”

“Say whatever you like!” he walked out AGAIN… I… wonder which is true? Mikaze-sempai hasn’t got a first love or him liking… me?

@@@@@

This is the first time I felt like this. Whenever I touch a piano or my synthesizer his face shows up. Masato… “Ai-chan! I have an over night photo shoot so I wont come home later. Sho-chan will also stay over night in the taping of Prince of fighting.” “Okay, take care.” I need to pull myself together, I don’t need feelings especially love… but if it’s from him, why not… Right?

Today is my day off and I didn’t do anything by night time I came down to eat dinner. PERFECT. The only person other than me in the dorm is NO ONE. I prepared a simple burger, sunny side up egg with rice dish and sat on the dining room. I suddenly recall what happened on the shuffle unit recording, that Sho had guts to ask me about my first lov..e.

“Tadaima modorimashita.” I heard someone shouting, it sounds like… “Mikaze-sempai, I bought a take out from a French restaurant. Please wait for me; I don’t want to eat alone.” Masato ran to the kitchen and arranged his food.

“Thank you for waiting for me sempai.” He is pretty when he eats, so elegant and composed. “It tastes good sempai, please have a taste!” being unable to say no, I ate some of the delicious food. “Gochisousama deshita.” We chorused. We washed the dishes TOGETHER, I already said I will wash them but he is so persistent. “Mikaze-sempai has very beautiful hands.” He commented when we are drying our hands after washing, I looked at him and he smiled. What is he planning?

“Actually I am organizing my things last night and saw an old score, would you like to listen to it sempai?” 

I nodded and we walked up stairs to the grand piano, he played a very serene yet difficult piece. “I wrote this one when I am in the academy, after watching a movie.” “It’s beautiful, it’s a piece only Masato can write and play.”

“I remember the lines in the ending… I liked you for a long time. Goodbye.” Wait… that sounds like a line I said in my movie debut, but that’s most likely be another one. “It’s impossible for sempai to be unable to recognize it.” “Hatsukoi.” We said together, he smiled at me while I looked at him in shock. “Sempai, I really like you. Please don’t say “Goodbye” to me. I want to listen to your voice and your music everyday.” He is totally blushing, Otoya’s hair can’t compete. He stood up and held my hands.

“I know I can’t promise a forever even though sempai can, but I want to be with sempai as long as he wishes to. Please let me.” His hands are trembling, his breathing is unusual and his temperature is declining. I touched his face and caressed his cheeks, he bumped his forehead to mine and we giggled. “I would like to give Hijirikawa Masato permission to by my side as long as I like.” He gave me a chaste kiss, my first kiss. This is my beautiful love.