Still

If you see a ♦♦♦ its Tokiya, ♫ its Satsuki and ◊ for Sho

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Hayato! Why are you singing insincere songs?" Shinomiya Natsuki; a schoolmate shouted at me while I am in my concert, he hi-jacked it by the way. I had been desperate on my singing career but my agency is not pushing for it. I want to sing...I want everyone to hear my voice... and I want to hear HIS voice again.

We debuted together and with Otoya, Ren, Hijirikawa and Sho as the STARISH.

Shinomiya doesn't remember anything; it had been a puzzle for me... I really love his voice that time, it has so much passion and genuineness I want to hear from him how did he do so? Nanami-san and Sho discussed to us that the person in the concert is not Shinomiya Natsuki but his alter ego Satsuki that seems to appear when Shinomiya's glasses are tipped off.

Arghhh I dropped my composing pen when Otoya pushed me earlier, I need it. I am searching every space in the lounge room to find my favorite pencil, "Tokiya-kun~~~! What are you doing there?" I looked up and saw Shinomiya's towering figure in front of me; by the way I am kneeling on the floor.

"I lost something. Please don't be bothered. You can sit in the sofa." He looked straight at me and then he smiled. "I'll help you. Even though I am wearing glasses I have a great luck in searching for things!" yeah I know, you can sense and find Sho wherever he is; I agreed and we re-started the "Find Mr. Pencil for composing" operation.

"Did you find anything Shinomi..." I noticed he is not wearing his glasses... oh crap, Satsuki-san. He stared daggers at me but he still continued searching around. "I guess we should have a break, I'll fetch us a snack in the kitchen." I ran, I am blushing right now... seriously I want to have a nice chat with him. I came back and he is now holding my pen. "Huh? Where did you see it?"

"When I sat down in the sofa its here, it poked my butt." He scratched his butt cheeks, I giggled and he noticed me. "Your pen had hurt me and you have the guts to laugh at me!" I didn't notice that my laugh didn't stop but it became louder and happier, Satsuki-san also joined me. He looks so calm right now; I am starting to know more about him. I sat beside him when the laughter seized, we smiled at each other and then we are both flushed. "You know about Shinomiya and Sho, right? Is that okay?"

He nod and his expression changed, "If Natsuki is happy, I will be happy. As long as he doesn't hurt him its fine." Ohhh, he is a doting brother; if that's theoretically appropriate. I want to...

"Do you like Sho? Like the like Natsuki-san has for him..." he swayed his head. "He is just a midget that might hurt Natsuki. Nothing else." Good, but what if he isn't you know... gay.

"Do you like men too, Satsuki-san?" he looked at me like I killed someone. "Ah... Sorry I didn't mean to offend you." He jerked a little and face away from me, this is so awkward. This is my most awaited conversation but it isn't going that well; be careful what you wish for, they said...

"What about you?" he whispered while almost covering his mouth with his hand, "I am always thinking about another man... so I guess I am." I am dead honest right now. What should I do, if he asks WHO? I can't figure out what I'll do! Well better than never, so

"I am always thinking about you, is that bad?" I am blushing harder and my face is burning, he stood up. He must be very disgusted by what I said; he stepped out of the lounge room after picking up his eyeglasses. "Sho-chan~~~! I missed you! Good work by the way." Goodness Kurusu might have been listening to our conversation. I can't look at him in the face so I picked up the snack tray and climbed upstairs.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Tokiya walked out when he heard Natsuki greeting me, is he trying to snatch my boyfriend or something! I won't hand him Natsuki that easily! We had been together for half a year after Natsuki courted me for 4 years and you think I am gonna give him to you? In your dreams!