Lovers

If you see a § its Otoya and ® its Reiji

§§§§§

"Sorry Otoyan! I'll do anything, so cheer up! Oh I get it let's go somewhere and then I'll treat you to any restaurant so please forgive me!" Rei-chan pleads to me, he teased me that I am fat; we are in the lounge room in the recording studio right after we recorded our shuffle unit song "HyperXSuperXLover"

"REALLY! YEYYYY!" I shouted like a kid, "Actually I want to go ask you to this place, it looks GORGEOUS they have caviar and foie gras not that I tasted that before though!" I smiled at him. "Otoyan, must be..." "Sorry Rei-chan, I didn't want to trick you. " I really want to go to that place with you, it's a date! I smiled wider. I can't wait!

This weekend Rei-chan and I are going to a temple near Mt. Fuji, he said that he came there with his best friend around four years ago. "Uwahhh! Its so cool here!" I saw a great view of the mountain in the temple, "Isn't it! I know the head monk here so we can stay for the night!"

We rung the temple bells and thrown coins on the offering rack. I wish Rei-chan will like me too; I took a glimpse of him. He takes me as his younger brother because I said to him that I felt like he is a sibling when Master course started... but I started growing these feelings that I long for Rei-chan to hug me and kiss me. "Come on Otoyan! Are you still unfinished?" I escaped my thoughts as he held my hand, "I am finished. Are we going to the rooms?" "Yep!" he gripped tighter on my hand as he pulled me along the hallways. "Misuzu-sama! This is Reiji, can we know where we will stay?" a monk opens the door.

"Oh Reiji-kun! I thought you won't come here again! " he lead us to a large room, he opened the window and we saw the Mount Fuji right before sunset. "Otoyan its romantic, right! I really love this scene we are watching!" yeah, it's romantic but its not like we are lovers. I grabbed my phone and asked Rei-chan to take a selfie with me. I'll make this my wallpaper, I giggled.

"The futons are in that cabinet, you can manage the rest right?" Rei-chan nod and he left us. "What will we do for dinner?" my stomach is roaring and it really needs to be silent. "I already know you that much that I brought lots of snacks don't worry!" he pulled lots of food from his bag, "These are the things you are endorsing Rei-chan!" I am mentally laughing. "Sorry Otoyan! They gave me a ton of new flavors so..." I pinched his nose to tease him. "I get it Rei-chan, these looks great!" I said before stuffing my mouth with one pack of green tea cookies, he laughed and then opened a potato chips pack.

"The moon is beautiful!" I sat outside, Rei-chan followed and he rested his head to my lap. "It's been three years huh..." he sighed, I wonder what is it that makes him sad. "Otoyan, you know I killed someone." I blinked and looked down on him... "Rei-chan your jokes are really lame." I giggled but he rolled a bit so his face is staring up at me.

"It's because it's not a joke..." I gulped, "I didn't do what I should do so he did it.Suicide." he closed his eyes, if its suicide why is Rei-chan saying he killed that person. I caressed his hair and pinched his nose. "Hey Otoyan!" he jerked me down and kissed me, wait we are kissing... I didn't control myself and lift him up inside and... we did IT. I know this is a sudden thing for us but I don't think there'll be no other chance. I'm a risk taker, yes I am.

When I woke up he is not beside me anymore, I looked around and saw him outside. I decided to approach him ,"Rei-..."

"Aine... is this okay? I really want to treasure him but..." his tears drop in big beads, he clutches his chest. "I am scared that he will be like you. I don't want to loose another person in my life; I am afraid to open my heart and be broken again." He sits down in front of the coy pond and sobs. I wonder if this Aine person his... lover?

I stepped back to the room but goodness! I slipped. "THUD!" "Otoyan!" He ran towards me, and assisted me to the room. "Is there a cut? Does it hurt?" he looks concerned, his face is so close... I smooch his lips. "Answer me!" "I am good Rei-chan. I love you." I CONFESSED... I will be...

"Sorry. I... " I hushed him with my fingers. "Its okay, Rei-chan. I understand." I smiled, stood up and gone back to my bed. I cried silently; just like when I was in the orphanage.

®®®®®®

I know Otoyan is sobbing in his bed, but I dumped him; I didn't want to do it. I like him but I am not ready... my tears came down.

The next day, we visited the restaurant that he recommended; he seems to be energetic. "Hey, Rei-chan!" he shouted at me, "What is it Otoyan?" "Your food is getting cold and I want another serving of caviar can I order another one?" I smiled and nod, he waved to the waiter.

"Sorry, Rei-chan! The bill is so high because of me." I tapped his head, its okay. I know you are stress eating... "I already said it's my treat right?" we travelled back to the dormitory; it's so awkward! He is humming Gashamura Romantic and HyperXSuperXLover repeatedly.

I concentrated on my driving so I won't look at him but I take a glance of him every given time.

"Welcome back." We are welcomed by Toki and he looks puzzled maybe because I didn't glomp on him; I don't have the energy and mood to do so. It had taken almost a month of awkward situations before I realize that this can be better. I wrote a letter for Otoyan and left it in his table.

That night I saw him reading my letter and he nod.

Otoyan~~

Hey, can we eat somewhere again? I saw a pretty interesting restaurant in Saitama, they serve alive octopus okonomiyaki. Exciting right? And we can drop by in Okutama Lake before going back, the sunset there is stunning.

-Reiji

"Is it your treat?" I nod and we proceed on the trip. "The octopus is so fresh! Next time let's invite every one!" I stretch after going down my car; we are now in the lake and waiting for the twilight.

He nod but he is still silent. "Otoyan..." "Rei-chan.. can I ask you something?" I looked at him, our eyes met and "Did you came here with that Aine-san too?" wait,,, when did Otoyan heard of Aine? "Where did?" "I heard you saying that person's name last time and I tried researching about him."

"Is he..." my eyes widened, I know what he will ask. "Is he your LOVER? You lied to me last time that you came to that temple with your bestfriend... actually it's with your boyfriend right?" a lot of tears came down my junior's eyes, "Otoyan, let me explain."

"You are so cruel! I like you but you brought me to a place where you have a lot of memories with another man!" he knelt down in the grass. No... I don't want to see my Otoyan like this...

"It's the truth... Aine is just my bestfriend. We had a special connection but it is just friendship." I hugged him, tightly like how Natsun crushes Shotan occasionally.

"It's a long story, but the shorter one is..." I clasped his arm and pulled his face to parallel with mine. "I love YOU. I can see my past self with you, and I can't let you alone... I LOVE YOU." We shared a deep kiss. "Can you understand now?" he nods repeatedly. "I love you too Rei-chan."

"And I haven't gone here with Aine too! When I saw this on TV I thought it's a romantic place and I will go here with you." I was pulled up by Otoyan and we walk to the lake side railings, the sunset is here and it's a beauty. But the most beautiful thing right now is I have Otoyan.

§§§§§§

"Hey Otoya!" my roommate; Tokiya called me and I looked down from my upper bunk. "What is it?"

"Your lovers' quarrel with Kotobuki-sempai is over, right? About time." I blushed like crazy, I didn't know he noticed. I squealed in my bed and rolled several times making the bed shake.

"I know you're love struck but please keep calm." Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Whatever I am with Reichan now and I am sooooooooo HAPPY I can die... no... I can't die; I will be with Reichan forever! It's a promise!