Bonus.

"Iruka please!" Kakashi cried because of iruka not letting him go in.

"We have a child on the way, so no." Iruka's face turned a little pink.

"Can you at least let me rub my dick between your legs?" Kakashi grabbed iruka's hand and kissed it.

"No Kakashi, and didn't you say before that you wanted another child?" Iruka laughed.

"Well that's when my year of fucking you is over after this one." Kakashi got up.

"wait until then." Iruka tried to walk over to the couch.

"Pretty please?" Kakashi summoned his nin dogs and all did puppy eyes.

"Maybe tomorrow." Iruka loved the calmness of his life but he lied

"Yes!" Kakashi jumped up.

"Don't get your hopes up because I said maybe." Kakashi picked up iruka taking him to their bedroom.

"That's not nice, you deserve a punishment so suck it." Kakashi took out his dick from his pants.

"Kakashi I said no." Iruka's eyes saddened.

"Please iruka? Only for 3 minutes." Kakashi did the same.

"Alright." Iruka wanted to make Kakashi happy so he won't leave him like the others.

"Never mind, we can't just cuddle since you like that." Kakashi put his dick back in his pants and hugged iruka knocking them down.

"Maybe you should try reading pregnancy books instead of porn." Iruka snuggled up to kakashi.

"I will and that's a promise, love." Iruka and kakashi did this for the rest of the day since the sun was setting.

Sorry I just went to hell a couple of hours ago. 👍💀<-🔪