Before We Begin...

Hey Everyone!!!

I took a break from writing my 5th book (The Rise of the Fallen Queen) in "The Wars of Ivory White" series. I needed time to breath and try to figure out my ending. But I haven't been idle. I was originally only supposed to write 4 short stories to release every week in October to honor of one of my most favorite holidays, HALLOWEEN!!! I got carried away so... yeah.

There's no smut or really bad language but due to the content in some of the stories I am going to say 16+ is recommended but I'm not going to police things so have at it. Do not blame me for any new paranoias or phobias that might occur. If you've read my other books, y'all already know I'm weird. If you never read my stuff... I'm a nice person in real life.

All of these stories have been based off of some element of classic fairytale, fables, and children stories. I'll let you try to guess and I'll let you know in the comments. I don't really like to do overworked fairytales like Cinderella or Beauty and the Beast but I am open to suggestions.

Don't steal my crap. I worked hard to come up with this stuff. My brain is a mess and pulling these stories out has been a pain so no making a profit or taking credit for my works.

All images came from Google.