Unknown messages -🔥🍜(r) 🆓🍜(r) 🐲🐵 (p)

Context:
For a while now, maybe a few months, Mk would wake up and find a short piece of a poem on a paper on his bedside table. These messages would come about every week. The only people who knew about these were Tang, from when he needed help understanding some of them, and Mei, because he just likes to tell her random crazy stuff that happens.
———
"Alright Mk, we don't have any orders left, and there's only," Pigsy called out to Mk as he checked the time. "There's only about 12 minutes left, much to little time to make a delivery. So, your work's over for today!"

"Aw, thanks Dadsy!" Mk exclaimed gratefully as he wondered what got him in such a good mood, probably Tang, maybe he actually payed for once?

"Of course, kiddo. Have fun, bye," Pigsy called out as he waved to Mk.

"Buh-bye!" Mk responded happily, going upstairs to his home. He was so tired, they felt like they could fall asleep on the floor. To be fair, even if he isn't super tired he can still sleep on the floor easily, but they were nonetheless exhausted. He took off his delivery jacket as he plopped into his bed, not bothering to change.

Groaning into his pillow, he realized they never turned off their light, so, he got up and went turn it off. As he was going back to his bed, he turned on his cloud hologram just for a slight bit of light. They never liked the pitch black. Gave him the creeps. When he did so, he noticed there was a message on his desk on a paper. He recognized that handwriting and paper size.

"Oh? Usually these come in the morning? Did I not notice it or something?" Mk mumbled to themself.

Mk gasped excitedly, recognizing the poem from when Tang was showing him some a while back. Suddenly, he forgot all about his tiredness, and ran downstairs.

"Mr Tang! So y'know how I told you about the messages from an unknown person of poems that make no sense?" Mk rambled out quickly.

"WHAT?!" Pigsy exclaimed, not knowing anything about these poems. "WHO'S WRITING THESE?"

"Oh right, yeah I forgot to tell you but there's this person who keeps leaving messages to me during the night for me to find in the morning and they're usually poems."

Pigsy sighed disappointedly.

"Poems that are somewhat, er, how do you say it? Lovey dovey. So me and Mei believe he may have a secret admirer!" Tang said, getting excited towards the end.

"Yay!" Mei joined in the conversation.

"Um, y'all do? Anyways that's not what I came down here for. Tang, remember when I first told you about them and you showed me a bunch of poems?" Mk asked.

"Yeah?"

"One of the ones you showed me are the one they sent last night I think, but I'm not sure because I didn't see it this morning," Mk explained as he pulled the paper out of his pocket, showing Tang.