evil mk x reader ig idk 🤷

Request by @angxl64
Thanks for the request, sorry if it didn't @ you, idk why

ok so idk how to do x reader stuff bc i have never once in my life read an x reader thing bc i think it's gross, (that's prob the aroace spec talking lmwo) BUT,,, i have read stuff with the reader in the story so i sorta know? idk man but just,,,, sorry if it look like i was typing this in my sleep

all of mk's allies and his team basically r evil too bc why not

also btw the reader is the same age as mk in this but gets referred to with childlike nicknames n shit like in lmk with mk
the reader is interested in guanyin j bc

oh right btw pigsy is nicer to mk than in canon bc their roles swapped n stuff
———

context, y/n is a completely beginner hero sort of like mk at the beginning of the show and they argue a lot
———

"So, Y/N? Whatcha doin' here? Thought you had to go fankid over that old lady like always," Mk teased lightheartedly yet also with a rude attitude.

"Can't a person just get some noodles without being questioned? Also, Guanyin doesn't have a particularly feminine gender dumbo," you inform snarkily back. God he's annoying.

"Yeah yeah, whateva. I'm just teasing you, don't worry. I'm not that insimpack- insimpatheck- no. Argh! I'm more simpatheic than that. Yeah. that's the word. I'm so smart!"

"It's unsympathetic dumbass," you and his friend, you think his name starts with a T? Todd? Tim? Anyways, you both corrected him.

"Never knew you were sympathetic in the first place, 'meanie.' Actually, that's a lie. I take it back. You are way too nice for a villain," you insult, chuckling slightly.

"Hey! I'm super mean! What do you wanna eat, or I'll beat you up!"

You look up from your seat at the completely unintimidating man, trying your absolute hardest not to burst out laughing, eventually failing horribly.

"Haha," they mocked, unimpressed. "Whaddya want? If you stay too long I might actually kick you out, you're annoying as hell."

"Okay, okay, jeez," you say, proceeding to look at the menu, mumbling under your breath, "I have no idea how to pronounce these." Louder, you tell him, "Could I have this?" as you point to an item on the menu.

"Pigsy! The loser wants Lo mein!"

"Hey! That's no way to treat a valued cust-" you hear a call from the kitchen, as they're cut off by Mk yelling back, "It's Y/N! No way they're valued!"

"Oh, that kid?" you hear another call from the same voice, then hearing them hesitate. "Okay kid, that's reasonable."

"Y'all scream a lot," you comment, as Mk walks away.

"We know."

You scroll through your phone for the next 18 minutes, then having your food served to you by Mk. Wasn't he a delivery guy for out of the store? Eh, who cares.

"Thanks dumbass, bye."

You wait for him to leave, as he looks like he's about to say something. He looks back to the guy with the T name, as he ushers him forwards with his hands.

Looking back to you, he says, "Um, look, Y/N... uhm," he starts, as you decide to eat your noodles. Boring. The noodles are good at least. Extremely hesitant, he seems to chicken out, and say, "Uh, last time we fought, um, you fell on your face really hard and it was so embarrassing it was hilarious."

You look at him, easily able to tell that wasn't what he was gonna say. "Come on bro! What were you gonna say?"

"Nothing," he said, disappointedly, walking away. You go back to eating your noodles as you hear him and the T name guy quietly arguing.