╼ PROLOGUE

HEY THERE, FRECKLES
PROLOGUE: THE PLACE OF BROKEN DREAMS
STRANGER THINGS SEASON 02 - ACT 01.0

"HE IS NOT DEAD!", those words were the exact same ones he heard from his mother's deafening wails, "My son is not dead!" His father trying his best to calm down his erratic wife, people who came to pitifully mourn staring over them, sending them their sympathetic condolences to the Smiths Household. And Timmy? Our young seven-year-old Timothy Smith was hiding behind the thin wooden walls that connects the living room to the stairs.

Using his tiny little hands, he tightly shuts his ears from his mother's screams, his father's troubled voice, to the visitors' undertone whispering and obnoxious voices that now leads to feel such suffocating air that surrounds the place Timmy sees to his used to be warm, peaceful house. Literally, from everything.

How he wishes that this was all a nightmare.

But no matter how many times Timmy would tell himself, there was no use to it. The smooth mahogany wood and stainless steel of the casket displayed within their living room was the evidence of that.

Staring at it, Timmy was now sure he's all alone. At the age of seven, Timmy experienced the harsh reality that the world isn't always cupcakes and rainbows as how he perceived it to be. In this age, he was forced to experienced grief and suffering from the loss of his older brother.

From a very young age, he was ruthlessly taught how harsh and unfair life is. How everything you cherish will leave you without prior warning and will shatter you to pieces inside. How the place you used to love became nothing but damned and unfamiliar one.

"You're a liar, Ollie." He whimpered, pressing his knees to his chest. If Gods do exists, then why did you let this happen? Why did you take my brother away from me? I need him. I love him. "You're a liar." Timmy bawled silently in the corner.

Since that day, Timmy swore to never shed another tear. And promised to never let it happen.

[UNEDITED]

Hey guys, welcome to my story!
Hope you guys enjoy this bit for a while
and see you at the next chapterrr!

-M.M