HEY THERE, FRECKLES

Timothy Smith, sees himself as a jinx. A string of bad luck. Harbinger of misfortune, sadness, misery and grief to his loved ones- he was very much aware of that fact. Despite his endearing and adoring demeanor was nothing but a mask he often wore. A mask to keep his family's tragic past down to the depth of the dark and cold abyss. A mask that hides away his crying and wailing inner child within. He perfected it.

In year '83, he came back to Hawkins. Upon returning to his hometown, the sudden disappearance of one of his childhood friends, Will Byers, was the least imaginable thing he have in mind when he is reunited with him. Getting himself entangled to the case of finding his friend would brought himself to face against unearthly and blood trailing monsters that infested Hawkins. Getting himself and the others involved to a supernatural incident occurring to the small town would be the most terrible thing to ever happened.

Or so what Timmy had in mind until he met a fiery redhead with similar cerulean eyes as his, who moved to the damned and cursed town in year '84. He failed to realize that Max Mayfield's very existence would become a blessing and curse to him. And he failed to foreseen how he would fell head over heels to Max after that one Halloween night and this might be the scariest feeling to have.

[ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 !]

This is a work of fan fiction. I do not own any of the STRANGER THINGS characters or original stories, which is trademarked by Matt Duffer and Ross Duffer. However, the very existence of Timothy Smith and other characters and additional plots that are to be mentioned as the story progresses are the product of my imaginative mind. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

[ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 !]

In addition, this story will contain profanities, gore/violence, death, blood and other things along with ptsd and anxiety thoughts and actions, so if you feel disturbed, triggered and cannot handle the warning mentioned, please do NOT read this book but if you can, thank you for reading!

[𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝟏𝟎/𝟐𝟔/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐]
[𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: 𝟎𝟓/𝟎𝟗/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑]
[ 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 !]