Chapter 3: Meeting The Saber Of Roses

As the sun came up every single servants, staff, and the two masters/summoners in Chaldea woke up very early to do their daily tasks and objectives. When the two masters got up from their beds and tidying up every single thing that needs to be they were now ready to meet Aurelion Sol once again in the summoning room where he stayed temporarily in his own accords.

Fujimaru: heyyy sis did you ask Mr. Aurelion in which room is he going to occupy.

Gudako: yes bro he said to me that he doesn't need a room since his much more comfortable in the current location where he is now.

Fujimaru: did you ask him why

Gudako: yes but the only answer that i've got from him was " It would be much more satisfying if i can gaze upon the celestial heaven of the night sky".

Fujimaru: hmm maybe the reason that he said that is because he wants to be close to the celestial creations that he forge from the cosmos.

Gudako: i guess your right brother i really don't want Mr. Aurelion to get seperated with the creations that he created from the cosmos.

Fujimaru: well lets forget about those things for now sis and maybe we can ask Mr. Aurelion to have come breakfast with us.

Gudako: thats a great idea brother lets ask him that come on.

And so the two masters went ahead straight to the summoning room occasionally greeting every single servants that they came across saying "Good morning" and the servants also replied back the same greetings from their two masters. Once they arrived at the entrance of the summoning room they opened it and they saw Aurelion Sol playing some unique creatures that has the similar appearance of a yeti but they were smaller and very adorable at the same time and all of a sudden Gudako started squealing very loudly because she has never seen a creature that cute in her entire life well except for Fou but you already know that literal statement to it and the two summoners approached Aurelion Sol and the adorables creatures that he is playing with.

 Once they arrived at the entrance of the summoning room they opened it and they saw Aurelion Sol playing some unique creatures that has the similar appearance of a yeti but they were smaller and very adorable at the same time and all of a sudden ...

Fujimaru and Gudako: Goodmorning Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: lovely morning to you as well summoners.

Gudako: umm Mr. Aurelion what kind of creatures are these?

Aurelion Sol: ohhh you mean this fuzzy and adorable entities that i am currently observing.

Gudako: yes Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: well if you must know summoner the names of this creatures are Poros.

Fujimaru: Poros is that the name of this creatures Mr. Aurelion?

Aurelion Sol: yes summoner they are one of the most common inhabitants in the region of Frejlord.

Fujimaru: ohhhhh so these furry little guys came from that region.

Aurelion Sol: yes summoner these little ones are from that specific region where i explained the origins of the 3 Demigods who are inhabiting that frosted land.