Chapter 6: The Lamb And The Wolf

It was a bright morning in Chaldea all of the servants were doing their respective objectives and tasks in this advance interior structure. Meanwhile in another scene we are focusing on the two masters/summoners having a morning breakfasts with all of their servants in the Cafeteria who are also having their morning breakfasts to themselves. After the servants and the two masters/summoners finished their morning breakfasts they immediately began working on their respective responsibilities that was been assigned to them individually.

However the two masters were making there way to the summoning room for another batch of summon grinding the two masters were confident that they could summon a new batch servants since they were able to summon the personification of Halloween itself.

As the two masters were making there way to the summoning room they were been approached by a particular shy goddess of the underworld and then she immediately spoke to the two masters/summoners.

Ereshkigal: Good morning masters.

Ritsuka: ohhhh Good morning Ereshkigal.

Gudako: Good morning Ereshkigal.

Ereshkigal: i can see that the two of you are energetic as ever masters!

Ritsuka: well you know us
Ereshkigal were always energetic when it comes to summoning new servants and meeting them respectively.

Gudako: the same statement on what my big bro said just now Eresh.

Ereshkigal: well im glad that the two of you are but can i ask you simple request masters.

Ritsuka: what is it Ereshkigal?

Ereshkigal: may i tag along with the two of you masters in the summoning room if the two of you don't mind.

Gudako: of course Ereshkigal its no problem right big bro.

Ritsuka: of course not lets go Ereshkigal.

When the two masters said that they immediately grab Ereshkigal from both sides and she started forming a blush when the two masters grab both of her hands instantly. and the two masters/summoners continued their way to the summoning facility along with Ereshkigal still holding both of her masters hands.

Timeskip 20 Mins

When the two masters/summoners had arrived the doors of the summoning room automatically opened then the two of them along with Ereshkigal still holding hands of her beloved masters entered inside it. When the three of them are inside they notice that their are servants or should i say child servants interacting with a particular celestial servant floating mid air in the exact location where the two masters are now seeing. As the two masters/summoners along with Ereshkigal approach the group of child servants their presence was been notice by the celestial servant also known as Aurelion Sol. Aurelion Sol observe the three individuals who were approaching them inside the summoning room once the three of them have arrive in the exact location of where they needed to be and the two individuals started talking to Aurelion Sol.

Ritsuka: Good morning Mr. Aurelion

Gudako: Good morning Sir. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: lovely Morning for the both you as well summoners. And may i inquire the honor of this visit from the both of you summoners?

Ritsuka: well the reason that the both of us are here is because we want to try summoning new servants Sir. Aurelion.

Gudako: and since we were able to summon Jack the true personification of Halloween me and my big bro would like to try our new luck Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: hmm very well summoners you may approach the summoning system whenever the two of you are ready to summon.

Ritsuka: thank you Mr. Aurelion