CHAPTER 23

I hurriedly fix myself, and run to the elevator para puntahan siya sa parking lot. We haven't talked after what happened that night and I want to punch him, and show him that I'm not really that into him.

I'm sure matatapakan ko ang ego niya, how fun would it be if nakita ko ang reaksyon niya pag sinabi kong hindi siya ganun kagaling sa kama. I'll be the one to say that, and I'm sure that would be extremely funny.

I don't know, I'm excited to see him, maybe because I started to feel comfortable with him. Imbis na mahiya ako after what happened that night, I've been wanting to talk to him pa.

What I did was not a simple walk na lang, it was a mix of running and walking. I can't believe I'm doing this. Patuloy ang paglingon ko I saw myself in the mirrored wall of the elevator, I made sure that I looked good as I faced him.

I even bit my lips to make it more pink, since I forgot to put some lipstick on dahil kakakamadaling bumababa. "What is taking this elevator so long," I whisper out of irritation. My heart is pounding really weird but it excites me, I don't know why.

I started playing with my fingers as I waited, 4th floor, 3rd floor... 2nd floor... ground floor! When the elevator stops at the ground floor, I stop breathing as it opens and when I head straight to the parking lot, the only thing that I'm hearing right now is my heart beating so fast in every step I take.

Nakita ko na ang sports car nito, parang lahat ng dugo ko sa katawan ay umakyat sa aking ulo ng makita itong nakatalikod habang nakasandal sa gilid ng driver's seat. He was smoking while waiting, wearing those signature leather jackets and puno ng patches for racing. That black four pocket pants.

Why am I starting to get weak for his outfit, what is wrong with you Evi?!

His hair is not neatly fixed just like they used too, hinayaan niya lang itong bagsak at hinanangin. I stop for a second before I gather all my strength to face him. Tumayo ako sa kaharapan niya at pinagkrus ang aking mga braso, raise my right brow and glare at him.

Kahit na ang totoo ay halos manlambot na ang aking mga tuhod ng magtagpo ang aming mga mata. This is not you, Evi!!! Gusto kong sampalin ang aking sarili dahil sa lahat ng kakaibang nangyayari dito pero hindi ko magawa, because I knew, I was wanting this kagabi pa.

When he looked at me with those serious eyes, I smirked at him and opened my mouth to humiliate his performance in bed. "You're not good pal—-," but before I could finish my words, pinangunahan niya na ako.

"Kalimutan na natin ang nangyari ng gabing iyon, it was nothing," my jaw dropped after hearing that, tama ba ang pagkakarinig ko or I'm just hallucinating?

My lips parted and when I saw him look away, that's when I had a chance to ask. "What?" I uttered, trying my best to not show him how shocked I'm right now. What the heck is he saying?! After everything that happened to us in Zambales?!

"That night, it was nothing, forget about it," he said and he smoked in front of me, he even blew the smoke on my face. I was caught off guard, and hindi magawang mag sink in sa utak ko ang sinabi niya.

"You're telling me to, what? Forget what happened?" I asked, he nodded, look away and continue smoking, hindi ko mabasa ang iniisip nito, he's just blank and a fucking bar stare who is always a fucking bastard manwhore!

"I will stop bothering you after this, don't worry," he said. Ganun na lang 'yon?! "So, is this how the great manwhore Ziondrei Minami plays huh?" I said in a tone filled with sarcasm. He looked at me and nodded with a blank expression.

I can't believe this, lahat ng nararamdaman ko kanina ay napalitan ng matinding galit. But I will not go down there to beg and shout at him. I smirked and step close to him, kahit na sobrang bigat bigla ng dibdib ko dahil sa mga narinig ko. "Yeah, let's forget about it, it's not that great anyway," I whispered and tapped his cheeks before turning my back to him and walking back inside the building.