BART 2

“Hurry up girl! The bus is not at your service,” my mother shouted from below while I was here in my room looking for my headphones, which had no time to wear out until now.

I will not ride the school bus while I listen to the noise of the students.

Impossible and a thousand impossible!

I quickly went down the drawers, got my bag, and then went out of the house, slamming the door unintentionally.

Here is the bus driver looking at me angrily, so all through my first week in high school I made him wait for ten minutes.

I climbed the edge, hating to see these faces.. They didn't hurt me, but their whispers when they glimpse me and their strange looks towards me are enough.

I played my favorite song and rested my head on the window meditating

roads...

And all that's on my mind is Uncle Jeon Jungkook's eccentric

that.

Not liking or anything like that, he's on my mind because I'm deeply disturbed by his vague behaviour.

He visits us permanently throughout our first week here at the request of my father, and takes with him his strange looks at me and the touch that he claims is inadvertently!

The bus stopped, got off, and headed straight to the station.
Classes are all over in no time, and I'm here outside high school near a store buying some hearty nuts.

Don't ask why I'm not on the bus, I was late to the toilet and I missed. Here I walk the roads with ease, even though I have completely lost the way home, and I don't know why I don't feel terrified.

As the first week in high school was more boring than I expected, I speculated that none of the students interested me.

My phone rang suddenly, I took it to check the strange number .. I was surprised at first, but I answered at the end.

*Where are you?*

It was the first thing I heard in return without further ado, in a hoarse voice

deep.

But how did you get to know his owner easily, and how did he get it

Digital!?

* Syed Jeevan!

I stopped walking after making my tone seem normal while panic crept into my heart..

Then I added the question:

*What do you want?* I bit my lip at my rude question, that wasn't polite!

*I've already asked you what I want*
*No, I know, I lost my way: I said with difficulty, pressing my finger inside my palm, the excessive turbulence of his touching tone, and I heard him murmuring from behind the phone, then

he added :

*Can you send your location to this number?*

She was silent, unable to answer.

What does he want??

Until I heard him laughing lightly, and he said: *Are you afraid?*

My silence was my answer again, but it soon came to an end

talk again:

"Your parents are not at home, they went to spend their needs somewhere and they entrusted me with you as soon as they came back in the evening, and since I waited for you for a long time and the bus did not come yet, this prompted me to call you, do not worry your father from Madani with your number in case I need to call"