BART 6

the one who extended myself this right, I own the whole right to own you"

A

I startled in shock at what he said, and he added, "You and others..that is, my eyes saw it and wanted it..nothing would prevent me from owning it and I would not wait for anyone to give me any right..and when I finished it then I would allow others to walk it."

The silent stare, startled and stunned, lasted for about ten seconds, and I couldn't comprehend what I was hearing.

Until he let go of me and gave me his back, throwing his hair back in turmoil, or perhaps preparing for me.

I can still feel his aching grip, but my pain and fatigue did not stop me from

Continuation of the conversation as I stare at his back,

"Leave me alone.. just get out of my way and stop being savage."

“You met him five days ago, right.” He interrupted me, turning to me with a cold face.

“It’s none of your business.” He took a step towards me, quietly tucking his hands in his pockets.

"She likes him?"

He asked and I raised my eyebrows looking at him directly.. I didn't find anything to say so I went towards the stairs going up to my room..

I entered her and slammed the door behind me..Is he following me? Is he spying on me? Will the fuck follow me?
I sat on the bed with my forehead in my hands, when he's around I'm really in trouble with my mental state.

My cheeks turned red when I remembered the situation with Soobin, that's really embarrassing to the extreme, will he tell anyone?!

All high school students must know this lie by being that girl everyone's been talking about lately.. but Soobin never seems to be the type to break the news, he's quiet and doesn't have many friends.

I scattered my hair as I lay on the bed, until a ringing sounded and I picked up the phone to meet Harry Styles' face, which I put on my phone screen. I smiled as soon as I saw his handsome face.

message from my phone..

“I have completely forgotten you after that decadent descent into my life,” she muttered

And I accept his picture.

Then I entered that group that I had to get involved with

student.

The group includes all the students of my class, they send there news about lessons, exams, whether there will be a party or elections for class leader, etc. etc...

- Soli:

Hello friends, don't forget tonight it's my birthday party for you

Don't be banned!*

a party . birthday? Who is this originally?

I've never heard of her before...
She sighed when many students started answering her message and

Boys just flatter.

I entered the list of numbers in the group.. I was looking for

Soobin, shall I explain to him?

I clicked on his profile picture to show his smiling face hugging a girl, it was a normal hug.

Ins and Outs ..

Lauren:

*Hey I'm Lou |

A lot but I threw the phone after the messages turned it off completely..I don't have the nerve to text Soobin.. I'll explain it to him tomorrow.