Bart 9

held his face in my hands and pressed my lips against his..he didn't move, but remained frozen as I closed my eyes and placed my lips on his. I felt my heartbeat increase terribly because of fear..until I walked away from him with great embarrassment staring

hesitating with his eyes...

He kept looking like a fetish at me. While I wanted to turn around to see if Mira was still standing there but that would look very suspicious..

"What did you just do?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow, I bit my lip hard after I tilted my head

I stare at my shoe.

"Am I s

He interrupted my words by dragging me towards the exit from the amusement park. I'm kind of relieved because my plan worked. But I am afraid of what will happen now.

We parked near his car and he let go of my hand and hit my back against the car door.

"Jungkook I-

"You kiss me in a crowd..and then you stare at me with that

Eyes, are you telling me you're sorry?"

He interrupted me, looking piercingly into my eyes, "What made you kiss me?"

My saliva shriveled, I can't move.. Did he reveal me?

"Speak! I know you won't kiss me for no reason."

You looked between his eyes.. until I gathered up my courage and said, "Do you think you're the only one who will do what he wants? Just kiss me and look at me.. That was stupid...

You what you want?" Matthew

I wore fake courage.

۲۰

"Get in the car," he ordered after he walked away and I wasn't late for that

I breathe deeply.

I opened the car door as fast as I could and slapped my lips. He also sat in his place and drove off.

I expected his reaction to be worse.

For example, I expected him to sleep with me on the roof of the car, but that did not happen.

It's funny when you think about it.. but I wouldn't take it out of this

dirty.

I rested my head on the bottle miserably when I remembered that I hadn't

I play a lot.

Mira seemed very happy with him.

۱۲

Her smile was remarkable, and it was easy to tell how happy she was.

IN

What attracted her to him? I remember being scared of him when I saw him that day at the police station... His looks are kind of confusing.

۲۸

I sighed to catch a glimpse of Jungkook's center with the road.

It cannot be denied that they are both handsome.

Jungkook and his friend are very handsome.
The ringing of a message from the phone woke me up, then two rings, and then a lot.

It must have been the group of students. I turned on the phone, bored, and checked what was causing them to talk this time of night.

Jongho:

Yes, I heard that too.

Jess:

I know how many girls got excited when they found out.