The ride

"Okay, back it up, back it up...you got it?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah, I got it." Adam replied. "You sure you got it?" Jonah asked to make sure. "Yeah, just open the trunk" Adam replied with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Now are you really sure you got it? Cuz I can..." Jonah started but was soon cut off my Adam saying: "Just open the damn trunk, Jonah!"

"Hm. Guess you do got it." Jonah said.

"Such a dickwad... You think we got anything we actually needed?" Adam asked.

"Well, not like we can do anything about it now." Jonah said. He turned on the camera while Adam tried to start the car but it stalls.

"Shit...you got anything left?" Adam asks Jonah. "...Uh...no?" Jonah reply's.

"You used everything already?!" Adam said annoyed. The car stalls again. "Damn it!" Adam yells.

"Well, we don't gotta worry about income anymore since we got this massive frickin payday, right?" Jonah says trying to cheer Adam up a bit.

"Uh...well...we got a couple of options." Adam says.

"Which are...?" Jonah asks.

"We either one; we either ask someone to set up our car with the cables, or..." Adam starts. "Steal another one?" Jonah finishes him. "...yeah" Adam reply's.

"Eh, it's broad daylight now... But it's not like anyone's gonna call the cops or anything." Jonah says. "Riiiiight..." Adam says also.

"...and we'd be doing yet aNoThEr delinquent act... But it's not like we were already on the run anyway." Jonah says.

IMG_016adam trying to fix the car while i eat chips LMAO -Jonah

IMG_016
adam trying to fix the car while i eat chips LMAO -Jonah

[time skip]

IMG_024(No description)

IMG_024
(No description)

"And who's to say that she's not even crazy?
Who's to say she's not as high as I'm going to be in 30 minutes?" Jonah says.

"...uh...I would hope us. Because the last thing I need is getting a weird house call from a stoned lady about a dead cat and then there'd be nothing there." Adam answers Jonah. The camera glitches.

"...right? Half of me thinks there aren't even any Alternates, and the mayor was just too stupid to just make that entire, uh, infographic." Jonah talks.

"Yeah, but then like, why are we getting so many calls about Alternates in the first place?" Adam answers Jonah.

"Maybe it's because of every- Maybe it's mass hysteria...right? Do you think this is the rise of the war on Alternates?" Jonah says.

"I don't know...we're just two guys drivin-" Adam says. Both of them sit in silence of each other. The camera glitches more and it static's.

"You will arrive at your destination in ten minutes." The GPS says breaking the silence.

"Holy shit, that's actually really useful. I mean, they didn't have to outlaw these things, did they? Like I doubt that guy's face could appear on something like this, and, y'know, kill you." Jonah says breaking the silence aswell like the GPS.

"No, they did not." Adam tells Jonah.

"I guess crime really does pay." Jonah says.

"I like how you're making us out to be gangsters when all we did was...y'know...get all this." Adam says with a voice that sounded a bit sad yet normal.

"I know, I know...it's just...we lived our whole lives under the radar, right? Like the quiet ki-" Jonah says but is cut off.

They arrive at the woman's place to guild her cat Johnny to peace.