Hideout

Adam's POV:

I feel the car stopping and being dragged out of my sleep. I sit up on the seat and look outside the car windows.

It still looked pitch black from last time looking out but we were in a forest kind of area this time. "Where are we?" I yawn.

"This is our base, or hideout from the alternates" Mark says. "Ohhh, so there are more people?" I ask them. "Not much, just 2 dogs and another person" Cesar explains. "But we are working on making our tribe bigger" Mark says as he opens the car door and steps outside.

I do the same and also does Cesar. We walk in the creepy wooden house, Mark and Cesar help me walk since it's a bit hard for me myself.

They showed me a room and let me explore the house a bit before they got the other person and the dog. "Hey there, I'm Dave Lee" the person introduced. "These are Rex and Rexy" Mark pointed at the two dogs that looked almost alike but Rex had one white ear unlike Rexy.

Jonah's POV:

I kept turning in bed in my motel room trying to fall asleep but nothing helped. I still had that guilty feeling in my stomach that I shouldn't had left Adam there.

I lay on my back and stare at the ceiling. Maybe I should check the house out at the morning to make sure that he is actually dead or alive. I doubt that he is still alive tho, an alternate probably attacked him.

I shift a bit more until I find a spot that is comfortable enough for me to slowly fall asleep even.