Passed Time

Guess who's back with a new chapter 😼

~Time skip~

It has been a year since Jonah left Adam in that house..Adam was with Mark and Cesar the whole time while Jonah was alone..

Jonah drove around city to city trying to find peace but he couldn't..the guilt..the pain kept coming back over and over again..

Jonah's POV:

I lied at the back of the car on the seats..it was a breezy night with slight rain that tapped on the window of the car..

No matter how much I tried to sleep it didn't work.

"*sigh*"

I sat up in the seats.

"I should probably get driving..I have nothing better to do anyways.."

My thought were cut off my a truck pulling up somewhere. It could be one of those survival groups that would kill others for resources..I have been lucky enough not to be killed by them but be a victim of them still.

I slid down trying to hide myself. I listened to their little conversation..it seemed like there was 3 of them..

"Cesar are you sure there could be something here?"

A person spoke. They were quite far but I could still make out their little conversation.

"I'm positive, you search there and I'll search over here"

Another person replied to the man. My heart sunk when I heard someone walk toward my car.

With no warning or time to process the car door was opened to reveal me to the person. The guy had black hair and a hoodie.

"A survivor??"

The guy said in slight shock. Tho he seemed chill, he offered to help me out the car and brought me to his group.

"I found a survivor!"

He announced to the other 2 guys..my eyes widened when I was eye to eye with..Adam..

"Jonah..?"

He spoke. He seemed as shock as I was.

"Adam.."

I said back. The two other guys seemed surprised we knew each other.

"You two know each other?"

The guy who was next to Adam asked.

"He was the guy I told you about.."

Adam told the guy. So they knew about me..Adam hadn't forgotten about me..