|| Better warrior compared to Karna?||

Q

Q.)Was Arjun a better warrior compared to Karna?

Karna was a much better warrior than Arjun.

I know Arjun lovers won't believe me and I don't force you to believe me; believe Shri Krishna who himself believed and told Arjun that Karna was superior to Arjun.

On the 17 th day of the Mahabharata battle both Arjun and Karna had come face to face to begin one of the greatest fight ever witnessed by humans, god, rakshas,etc.

Arjun sent an arrow and Karna chariot went back 15 footsteps.

Now it was Karna turn.

He sent an arrow and Arjun chariot went back 2 footsteps.

Seeing this Shri Krishna praised Karna and said

" Bravo Karna, bravo. You are a great warrior."

Arjun became furious and sent another arrow and again Karna chariot went back 15 footsteps.

After that Karna sent an arrow and again Arjun chariot went back 2 footsteps.

Once again Shri Krishna praised Karna

"Bravo Karna,bravo."

This sequence was repeated many time and every time Shri Krishna praised Karna.

Seeing Shri Krishna praising Karna Arjun became furious and asked Shri Krishna

"Dear lord, why are you doing such discrimination?"

Shri Krishna knew Arjun thoughts but asked him

"I don't understand what are you talking about Arjun. I haven't done any discrimination."

Arjun again said

" Isn't this discrimination that you are praising Karna for pushing back our chariot 2 footsteps and not praising me even though my arrows are pushing back his chariot 15 footsteps."

Shri Krishna smiled and said

" My friend let me tell you why am I praising Karna and not you. Arjun, first take a look at your chariot.
Look at the flag of your chariot and see for yourself that whose power is making your chariot so strong. The most powerful and strong god is holding together your chariot. He is none other than the almighty Lord Hanumana. His whole power is with this chariot. Every other god is by your side and is using his power to make this chariot impenetrable. Along with them l myself, the almighty Lord Vishnu with all my powers, is playing the role of your charioteer and is protecting you and this chariot from any damage. Even then the mighty Karna is able to push this chariot two footsteps back . Isn't this enough to prove his superiority."

All along the Mahabharata war, after the end of each day Shri Krishna used to get down from the chariot first and then following the dharma of charioteer would bring down Arjun from the chariot.

But at the end of that day Shri Krishna said

" Arjun, today you will get down the chariot first as I want to show you something."

Following his order Arjun got down from the chariot.

Shri Krishna signalled him to move further away.

Arjun followed the order and went further away from the chariot.

Now it was Shri Krishna's turn to get down from the chariot.

Shri Krishna jumped from the chariot and landed on ground.

But as soon as he left the chariot it blew up with a huge explosion.

Shri Krishna walked towards Arjun and said

" I know that you are thinking about the chariot. I want to tell you something. This chariot was destroyed by the very first arrow of Karna but it was my determination and power which prevented this chariot from disintegration. This by itself Karna ability and his superiority over other warrior in this war."

Now decide for yourself who was a better warrior :
                Karna or Arjuna.

______________________________

Number of words :-666

Please do comment your opinions💓.

"𝘖 𝘈𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦!
𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵.
𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢 (𝘌𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦-𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴-𝘉𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘈𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦).
𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘯𝘥𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴."

"𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

||  ऊँ  ||ऊँ नमो भगवत्  वासुदेवाय              नम:||