ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ

1:30pm

1:30pm

𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙬 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢

"Morning papa." The kids shouted at the same time. In spot thirteen, stood a 11 year old girl name '013'.

As every other kid did, they followed their 'teachers', they were being taught how to use their power or being tested on in case anything changed about their powers.

Thirteen powers were similar to others, Telekinesis, controlling things with their minds. But only one thing was different.. Thirteen had the power to create a whole world if she wanted to, she could make a whole other universe underneath another one.

And that alone made Thirteen more powerful than others, but unlike Eleven, Thirteen's best friend. Thirteen didn't make her powers known to others because she didn't want to get bullied.

But their 'papa' called Eleven a success, and unfortunately one of the kids heard him, and that kid had to be 002.

002 told others and it circulated around the room until everyone got jealous of Eleven. Thirteen promised herself she would be more different than her sister and not make any mistakes.

But she also wanted to act like everyone else and not get their attention.

How could she stay that way for a long time?.. Thirteen always wondered that. One day, the kids will know how strong she truly is and she would be targeted daily just like Eleven.

 One day, the kids will know how strong she truly is and she would be targeted daily just like Eleven

Thirteen heard the door of the rainbow room open and everyone shouted, "Hello, peter." All of the kids smiled, it was as if an angel walked in the room.

Everyone loved peter while Brenner ('papa') despised him, he was clever and kept a lot of secrets.

Also more like a therapist for the kids, but to Thirteen he was a good friend. "Hello Thirteen, i couldn't help but notice you staring at me." Peter smiled.

Thirteen tilted her head, "Why do everyone like you?" Thirteen turned her body in the chair she was sitting in and faced Peter. "Is there a problem there? I don't quite understand.." Peter raised his eyebrow with a frown forming on his face.

"N-No.. i didn't m-mean to sound rude!" Thirteen looked away, Peter's frown suddenly turned into a smile as he deeply chuckled. "I was just joking, love. A lot of people just seem to like having me around." Peter sat in a chair beside Thirteen.

"Just like you, a lot of kids here talk to you more than any other kid. You seem more energetic to them." Peter continued, Thirteen paused. The kids do talk to her more and she would tell them interesting fairytale's made-up by her.

"But.. im not a good person to talk to.." Thirteen looked away from Peter, his face quickly went into a frown as if he was angry. "Im different tha-" Thirteen didn't even finish what she said as Peter lifted her head with his finger.

"If i could, i would talk to you every day and be with you every second." Peter's voice was surprisingly deep, "You are worth it, love." Peter secretly kissed Thirteen's cheek, Thirteen grinned.

"Thank you." Thirteen giggled.

________