ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵒ

Thirteen laid in her bed, thinking about the moment she shared with Peter in the Rainbow Room

Just then, her room door opened. "Thirteen, dear. Do you not want lunch?" Peter asked, Thirteen shook her head. "No.. im not hungry." Thirteen sat up, looking at Peter.

Thirteen gasped softly as she noticed how close her and Peter was. "Thirteen, you have to eat, it is required for you to have energy for when you use your powers." Peter frowned, Thirteen shook her head but that obviously made Peter furious.

Peter grabbed Thirteen's waist and carried her bridal style, "You will be testing today, and being hungry will disturb it

Peter grabbed Thirteen's waist and carried her bridal style, "You will be testing today, and being hungry will disturb it. You need to eat." Peter carried Thirteen out her room and brought her to the cafeteria.

Peter put Thirteen down before anyone could notice he was carrying her. Thirteen looked up at Peter, "B-But-" Thirteen was cut off by Peter as he grabbed her hand and pulled her to the table where the rest of the kids are.

Peter sat Thirteen down right beside Eleven and whispered in her ear, "I will get you food, do not move or else i will tell papa." Peter walked away.

Thirteen sat there frozen, 'Peter never acted like this..' Thirteen looked down and fiddled with her fingers. Peter placed a cold plate of food in front of her and whispered in her ear again. "Eat." Peter demanded and backed away from her.

"What's wrong 013?" Eleven looked at Thirteen, "Peter forced me to eat.." Thirteen said, while playing with her food. Eleven looked back at Peter, her eyes widened after noticing him staring right at her.

Eleven turned around quickly, "He's watching us." Eleven whispered, Thirteen started breathing faster. "Everyone is watching us, even in our own room.. haven't you noticed that?" Thirteen whispered, looking at Eleven.

"Cameras everywhere.. no privacy.." Thirteen looked down. Eleven put her hand on Thirteen's back and rubbed it. "We will find a way out of here.. don't worry.." Eleven reassured her.

_________