ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

Lights flickered and dead bodies littered the halls. Blood splattered everywhere.

Brenner sat up, looking around as his eyes adjusted to the dark lights. Brenner looked down to see one of the kids he was testing on was dead.

Brenner tried to stand up and stumbled a little until his legs finally stood still, Brenner felt his head and looked at his hand, he saw his own crimson blood.

'What the hell happened?!.. is everyone ok?..' Brenner thought, of course his questions was answered as he saw dead bodies everywhere and blood.

'The children!' Brenner realized, he rushed to the rainbow room and he was already too late. Brenner looked in front of him to see one of the kids.

But no.. this was the monster that started it all..

 this was the monster that started it all

"W-What have you done?.." Brenner stared at her. The child slowly turned around and then it surprised Brenner even more.

"T-Thirteen?.. Sweetie?.." Brenner kneeled down, "Come here.. come to papa.." Brenner smiled, Thirteen slowly walked over to Brenner and that's when..

She passed out in his arms..

.....

Thirteen woke up in her room, 'was it a dream?' Thirteen said, as she started breathing heavily.

Thirteen walked out of her room and went into the Rainbow Room.

The kids were still there

The kids were still there. Thirteen sighed in relief and walked over to 002, "Two.. im sorry for yesterday.." Thirteen looks down, 002 smiled at her, "Its fine." 002 looked away.

Thirteen smiled back and walked away, she walked over to Eleven and sat beside her. "I had a nightmare.." Thirteen sighed, looking at her sister. Eleven looked at her and tilted her head. "Nightmare?" Eleven raised her eyebrow.

"Yes.. i killed everyone and papa didn't care.." Thirteen frowned, Eleven rested her head on Thirteen's shoulder. "Don't worry.. we will leave together.." Eleven whispered.

Thirteen smiled and waited for Peter to come through the door.

__________