Like father, like son - BG

A/N: This week, you're growing spiritually.

The week begins on Monday, August 22, with Mercury in Virgo and your house of writing and communication opposing Neptune in Pisces. This energy is very good for writing fiction, composing poetry or writing songs. Cancer, you might delve into a fantasy world, communicate with magical characters and gain insight into your mind, heart and spirit through your creativity. Whether you're reading someone's work or writing your own, this is a creative day.

On Wednesday, August 24, Mercury trines Pluto in Capricorn and your house of relationships. Everyone seems to be confessing their secrets to you today. Cancer, you don't even need to ask. Others tell you what they've done wrong, what they're hiding and where they've buried the bodies (metaphorical ones, hopefully). If you're dating, take this as an opportunity to understand more about the person's inner motivations and who they really are. Don't dismiss this information.

-------------------------------------------------

Ruyjin is just getting ready when all of a sudden, her phone has rang. She looked at it and saw that it was Soobin. She pressed the answer button immedaitely as she picked a top. 

Hey, Soobin. 

Hi, I just want to see how you're feeling. 

To be honest, nervous as heck. I can't believe that day is finally here. 

The reason why Ryujin is nervous is because today's the day that she will be meeting TXT's older brothers, BTS after a long time. Before she joined JYP and became a member of ITZY, she starred with a couple of girls in the love yourself highlight reel back in summer 2017. 

Beomgyu's stoked to introduce the boys to his girlfriend, but even though they met a long time ago, she still doesn't know how they will react. 

Don't worry, everything will be fine. 

You sure? 

Yeah, we all have your back. Besides, remember the time Gyu introduced us to you? 

Yeah.... but this is different. These boys have broken records left and right all over the world. I'm pretty sure they're going to have very high expectations of me.

Trust me, that will be unlikely. 

She let out a soft laugh as he said. 

We'll see you soon, okay? 

Yeah, okay.

She hanged up the phone and is finally ready for the biggest day of her life. 

3 hours later, the van has arrived over at BTS's dorm,. As they got out of the van, Ryujin looked up at it and she started to sweat a bit. 

"Oh my god..... please tell me that's not where they live." She said. 

"Yep, that's where they live." Huening kai replied. 

"It must be nice coming over here every once in a while without feeling like a complete wreck...." She said. 

"Cheer up, Ryu. You can do this!" Beomgyu exclaimed. 

"Yeah, there's nothing to be afraid of. We're positive that they like you as much as we do." Taehyun said. 

"I hope you're right." She breathed as she clasped onto Beomgyu's hand. 

They walked over to the entrance and pressed the doorbell before waiting to be welcomed in. Jungkook was the first to open the door and beamed once he saw it was them. 

"Oh, what's up, everyone!" Jungkook beamed. 

"Jungkook!" Taehyun hugged him. 

"Hey, we've been waiting for you guys to show up. *sees Ryujin* Oh my gosh..... Ryujin?" Jungkook asked. 

She waved shyly to Jungkook as if it's her first time meeting him. 

"It's been ages since we've last saw you. Everyone, come in!" Jungkook invited them in. 

As they stepped indoors, they see the rest of BTS living peacefully. They all gathered around ttogethwr and hugged their younger brothers as they did the same. She just stood back seeing how everyone is close with each other until both J-hope and Jimin and saw her. 

"What the--- Ryujin?!" Jimin called out, "Is that really you?" 

"Holy shit! It's been ages!" J-hope jumped up and down. 

She smiled and hugged the two. 

"Man, look at you!" J-hope replied, "You used to be a a petite little baby!" 

"Yeah, now you're transformed into a woman!" Jimin said. 

"*blushes* Oh, stop it. You're just being nice." She giggled. 

"So how come she's in here?" Yoongi asked. 

"Yeah, what's the deal?" V asked. 

Ryujin gulped as she predicted on what's about to come. 

"Well, actually, there's something you guys need to know.  Me and Ryujin are a couple." Beomgyu said. 

BTS gasped in shock and in surprise, which made her gulp. But that horror has soon been replaced where they all shared compliements to the couple. 

"No way, I'm so stoked about this!" V said. 

"Me too!" Jimin replied, "They all grow up so fast." 

"Yeah, I know how that feels." Jin held Jimin. 

"Wait, is it just you guys or all of you?" RM pointed out.

"Just them for now. But who knows, we'll all date that mysterious person." Soobin said. 

"Well, that is fantastic news!" V said. 

"Wait, there's one thing that I don't get. I thought idols aren't allowed to date anyone becaue we can get bashed even though we just got started." She said. 

"No offence, Ryujin, but hello? This is the new generation." J-hope replied. 

"Yeah, we may be idols, but we're also human. We can date whoever we want, whenever we want. No matter if you're a rookie or a senior, you shouldn't let that stop you for being close to your significant other." V said. 

"V's right. Take a look at us for example, we're all dating Yeri, Irene and Seulgi from 2016 and our love has become stronger ever since." Jimin replied.

"It might be a shock to some, but when the news are offically confirmed, ARMYs everywhere couldn't be more happy for us of finding the one that we can settle down and be happy with." Jungkook said. 

"Amen. Now, you guys must be hungry. Why don't we order some takeout and then you can tell me all about your timeline?" Jin asked. 

All of the guys said yeah immedaitely over this. While Jin got his card ready, Ryujin couldn't be any more happier now that BTS has defintely has her back. 

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Isn'tt hat sweet? I repeat, they really humble people.

Nothing uch on the updates, just that they have released Ring. Check it out:

Let me know what you think in the comments bellow. 

See you guys next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!