Work buddies - LK

A/N: You'll be focused on caring for yourself when the moon aligns with your sun from the morning of the twenty-second to the twenty-fourth. It'll be vital that you use this energy to practice both emotional and physical self-care.

You will begin to feel the energetic shift on the twenty-third when the sun enters Scorpio. After the last few days of relaxing at home with no one else, you'll be in the mood to go out and socialize with your peers, which could lead to new connections.

Uncertainties about your crush's feelings about you could creep up during the lunar eclipse in Taurus on the twenty-eighth. The same day, Mercury and Mars in Scorpio form an opposition to Jupiter retrograde in Taurus. These planets create a t-Square with your sun, creating tensions with others. Don't put too much pressure on your romantic liaisons this week. Try to have fun and relax.

--------------------------------------------------------

Over the past 2 months, SKZ is making a film so that they can enter a film competition. It's a typical school love story and they need a female if they want to ake this work, so they hired a girl from their class, Hyewon.

Once she locked eyes with Lee Know, everyone was sure that there's some sparks in his eyes. 

Lee Know headed downstairs with two strawberry milks until he saw Hyunjin with two coffee drinks. 

"Wow.... great minds think alike." Lee Know joked, "Is that for someone else?" 

"No.... it's for Hyewon. I didn't think that you would get one for her." Hyunjin replied. 

"I didn't think YOU would get one for her." Lee Know said. 

"Well, whatever. Let's just bring them to her." Hyunjin shrugged. 

Hyewon kept the two drinks and drank her strawberry drink first. It was refreshing and then I.N did something cheeky  stole Hyunjin's drink, which made the two laugh. 

"What are you two laughing about?" Hyunjin asked. 

Once he understands on what is going on, he stood up, making the two laugh even more. 

He then can't help but laugh himself after scratching his head. 

Hyewon is then busy looking at the script while Lee Know is too busy looking at her to even focus. 

Hyunjin and I.N notice this and looked at each other.

"You see this too, right?" Hyunjin asked. 

"Yeah.... I think he's in love with her." I.N replied, "Why? Are you in love with her as well?" 

"Nah, not really my type. More so for Minho's." Hyunjin said. 

"Maybe today's the day that he will confess to her." I.N replied. 

"You think?" Hyunjin asked.

I.N nodded as the two continued looking at the two. 

With everything under away, Hyunjin started the camera as Felix came in with the cutting board. 

"Ha..... Hyewon, look. The reason why I called you here is because.... the past 2 months have been amazing with you. I know that we're friends and all, but I want us to be more than that." He stated. 

Everyone looked confused as it wasn't even planned out in the script. 

"I just can't stop thinking about you and..... and.... you are so unique and beautiful...... there's so many ways I wish I can say, but.... I don't know where to start." He replied.