Chapter 8

Roon begins to wake up and sees Trenton stares at the rising sun through the window.

Roon: Morning hubby...

He looks at Roon and gives her a warm smile before he replies.

Trenton: Morning Roon.

Time skip

At the cafeteria, the place is crowded of shipgirls as usual and we now see Roon and Trenton eating breakfast together. As they were eating, Roon noticed Trenton acting unusual, like he was in a hurry. 

Roon: Um, what's wrong hubby? care to tell me?

She ask with a worry tone in her voice. Trenton look at Roon and sighs before he speaks.

Trenton: ...I just found out the my sisters are still alive.

Her eyes widen.

Roon: What really?!

He nods.

Trenton: But we're running out of time...I need meet someone in Nassau.

Roon: Let me come with you.

Trenton: Okay then.

They continue on eating their breakfast until then someone approaches their table.

???: It's finally nice to meet the Grey ghost's little brother!

They look to see a boy who is just as tall as Trenton with brown hair and red eyes and also wearing a opened trenchcoat and a top hat, holding a cane aswell. This surprises Trenton that he's no longer the only shipboy in Azur lane.

Trenton: Um, who are you?

Bucky: I'm HMS Buckingham 3rd of the Nelson class battleships, but call me Bucky for short.

Trenton: USS Trenton 4th of Yorktown class carriers.

Bucky: Nice to meet you.

They both shake hands.

Bucky: So how are you today?

Trenton: Great, you?

Bucky: Great aswell. So what are you gonna do today?

Trenton: I'm going to Nassau to meet someone there, I also found out that my sisters are alive.

Bucky: What really? Let me come with you!

He thinks for a moment.

Trenton: After this breakfast, you guys wait at the docks and I'll try to recruit some shipgirls on coming with us.

Bucky and Roon: Right.

Time skip

Bucky and Roon are now waiting at the docks until they see Trenton with Friedrich, San Diego and Jupiter behind.

Roon: Mutter?

Friedrich: Hello my dear.

Buckingham: Is this it?

Trenton: Yeah.

Buckingham looks at the little girl behind Trenton.

Buckingham: um who's that behind you?

Trenton: Her name is Anna, she's my sword.

Buckingham: She's your what?

He raise his right eyebrow. Trenton then looks at Anna.

Trenton: Let's show him...

She then transform into a sword and lands on on his hands.

Trenton: Okay turn back.