Chapter 3: Celebration and Arrival.

The final last hour passed, which the black steam train number 40 had come to its destination of Gare Defert-Rochereau station. The steam from the train hissed and screeched at the wheels to a stop, hustling people getting off the train plus going by, The whistling of trains, people with their luggage as they were sitting on the benches.    Horses pawing their hooves with fever slightly and rearing to go while the drivers hushed them to stand still with the carriages going back slightly,  outside the Gare Defert-Rochereau station. 

The royal carriage was waiting  out-front waiting for the Emperor William and  his new adopted daughter jade also his new grandson as well.  The people would be in shocked of the new crown princess of France and  little prince after the celebration  also introduction into the high sociality.

The paperwork was done and sealed with his signet ring on the train while coming to the Gare Defert-Rochereau station due to the fact  the emperor always  carried  the paperwork for adoption with him at all times  he didn't know when he was going to meet the woman in the prophecy with the rose scar on her face  but  the day of all days  he did.

they walked to the royal carriage  while  Jade was holding  lee in her arms and walked behind  William  her new adopted father and grandfather to Lee. "I'm guessing I got to learn royal skills and such due to my new status." said  jade while shifting lee who had fallen asleep in her arms still effected by the time travel  similar to jet lag and huge time difference from  America to France.

 William smiled softly as he looks at his new daughter Jade and his grandson fast asleep. The footman were a bit surprised  to see a lady fallowing their emperor along with a child as well   once they got close to the royal carriage as they also had got into it.

William spoke with a joyful talk with jade with whispers. " indeed you will have a lot to learn  since you are now my heiress to the throne of France. also i consider going to the opera house to hold the celebration there which will be 1 day from now."

he said while smiling but also knowing he had to get this done  fast do to other people wanting the throne for themselves  but putting a wrench  into their plans  has and will make them  stop wanting the throne  themselves.

the drive to the palace itself was a pleasant one along the way  while no traffic had  stopped the royal carriage as they soon arrived at the palace.  it was grand one so much so some of it had to go into repair to fit  the lifestyle with pluming and  rare  electricity in some areas of the palace.