Chapter 3

Everyone in the theatre looks at each other then rolling his eyes Harry steps forward

'' I'm Harrison Henrik Potter Peverell Black Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble houses of Black, Potter, Peverell, and the Founder house of Slytherin and I'm the Lord of the Ancient and Noble house of Mikaelson. I'm a Core User or Wizard and I'm the son of James and Lily Potter and Godson of Sirius Black and Niklaus Mikaelson''.

Jaw-dropping the TVD Gang and The Original Gang turn to look at Klaus frowning everyone sees how close Caroline and Klaus were.

Tyler enrages and growls but as he goes to get up Harry waves a stick and Tyler feels frozen into the seat and forced to go silent.

Next up was Danielle who stands up with a smile '' Hello, all I'm Danielle Alice Rebekah Potter I'm the Lady of The Founder house of Gryfiddors and Ravenclaw, along with the Lady of the Royal house of Emrys which is you don't know the Wizarding world I'm titled Princess of Albion or the Kingdoms of England, Scotland, Ireland, Greenland, USA, and Wales while Harry has the title of Archduke of Albion and Second Heir to the Throne of Albion directly under me. I'm the Goddaughter of Remus Lupin, Ted Tonks, and Andromeda Tonks''.

Shocked everyone stares at the two then Caroline asks '' Wait Emrys... Albion you mean Merlin and Arthur ''?

Danielle smirks as Harry answers '' Yes, Merlin was real as was Arthur but Arthur was a Wizard, and using magic he Created the Magical kingdom of Albion which is currently the only Magical Kingdom left as in the year 1630 a law was created called the Statue of Secrecy which hid our world from the world using Wards and Spells to hide and protect us''.

Shocked at what they were hearing everyone stared at the two Tyler and Damon were staring at the two trying to think about how they could use the two against Klaus.

Noticing the direction of their thoughts Klaus states '' If anyone tries to harm my Godson or his sister I swear I will kill the two of you. Carol Lockwood and Stefan ''.

Freezing the two stop their plans feeling fear as they hear that then Damon says '' Barbie control your boyfriend ''.

Caroline frowns wanting to deny it but something inside her won't let her sigh instead she says '' You threaten two people who have nothing to do with our problems Damon do you honestly think that would go unpunished''.

Damon growls as he and Tyler was looked at with hatred by the entire audience except for Elena who has an innocent doe-eye look which means she was planning something.

Klaus sees it slightly and doesn't like it but Bonnie who has known Elena as long as she has knows that look means Elena was planning something as learned when Elena used it to steal food from a child when she was 6 and planted evidence so that she didn't get in trouble.

Everyone turns their attention back to those introducing themselves

'' Hello I'm Astoria Prewett nee Greengrass and I'm Lady Prewett and I'm a Core Witch''.

'' Hello I'm Daphne Black Nee Greengrass and I'm Lady Black and I'm a core witch''!

'' Hello I'm Fleur Potter nee Delacour and I'm Lady Potter and a Veela ''.

Confused everyone looks at Fleur when the next one speaks

'' Hello I'm Susan Bones and I'm Lady Bones and Consort to Harry Potter and I'm a Core witch ''.

'' Hello I'm Narcissa Slytherin nee Black and I'm Lady Slytherin and I'm a core witch''.

'' Hello I'm Nymphadora Mikaelson but call me Nymphadora and I'll kill you and I'm a Metamorphmagus or shapeshift I don't have a True Form and like all Metamorphmagus I'm an incredibly sexually being ''.