Powers and Abilities of the Originals

Nyx sitting in her realm rolled her eyes as she realized the gifts they gave the originals and Ansel wouldn't work snapping her fingers again she complied a set of powers for all of them

The Title, Abilities, and Powers of Niklaus Anselson ( Mikaelson)

Title: The Original Hybrid

Rank: Alpha Omega

Super Strength- The Originals are capable of Lifting an Elephant with ease. His limit is 10,000 Pounds.

Super Speed: The Originals are considered much faster than most supernatural species seen thus far. The Originals are capable of running at 3000 MPH. ( Klaus 4000 MPH)

Super Reflexes: The original reflexes allow him to dodge a Sword within an atom second away.

Super Agility: The Originals possess more superhuman agility, flexibility, and dexterity than any other known supernatural species. They can move quickly, jump 500 Ft, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion.

Super Senses: The Originals have extremely keen senses of hearing, sight, and smell that far exceed any other known supernatural species.

Super Durability: Jon can take far more trauma than any other supernatural species. No Original vampire has ever been dismembered, decapitated, or had their heart removed, nor has anyone attempted this, implying that their durability may be close to invincibility.

Danger Sense- Jon can sense Danger 4 Mins ahead of time like Spiderman but from further away.

Weather Manipulation- Jon can Control the Weather and even Summon powerful Storms or mist that could hide him. '

Animal Summoning ( Klaus)- Any Animal can feel the originals and some like Bats, Wolves, Ravens, Crows, etc can be summoned and they would obey him.

Elemental Manipulation- All Non-Originals can control one Element at age 100. The Originals and Jon can control them all.

Nature Manipulation- Able to Control the Earth such as Healing Plants, Creating Trees, Manipulate Animals to Evolve, etc. Can communicate through their mind with Any Divine beings with a domain over Nature like Lightning, Earth, Farming, etc.

Shapeshifting- Originals can Shapeshift into Ravens, Crows, and Wolf.

Necromancy- Originals can summon the souls of the dead and speak from them. Suppose he creates a Golem or can even force the soul to possess dead bodies. That soul is revived and the body will shift to the body the Soul had or would have in its Prime. Takes the equivalent of 100 Humans to revive one soul and the equivalent of 10 Humans for One Animal soul.

(Klaus)Werewolf Form- Klaus has a Werewolf side which when unleashed either by turning or any other way like a true face increases his powers by 5x.

True Face- Originals have 2 ( 3 Klaus) True Faces One which Causes his Eyes to Glow, Amber, Which is his Upgraded Fangs form, and One Where his Eyes Glow Gold which is his Werewolf Side. And last, he changes his entire body to a 12 Ft tall Giant with Grey Skin, Wings, and capable of Hovering this form has two glowing orbs in his hands from one hand he can use his blood for Spells and the Other allows him to summon Mystical creatures such as Gargoyles.

Teleportation- By shifting his body to Either bats or Smoke Originals and other Vampires can Teleport.

Immortality: They are immortal just like any Original vampire. Unlike their strength and resilience, Vampires can shapeshifter cells to any age allowing them to Agetheirs Body at will. Vampires under the age of 25 will Age up to that point. Disease can't harm him. But it would taste not good to his Taste Buds.