Untitled Part 4

It's daytime. In the living room, Klaus is being creative working on an abstract painting on an easel. Rebekah/Esther enters.

Klaus: What took you so long? Rebekah/Esther:

Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake. [Shows him a stake.] Luckily I'm quite the charmer.

Klaus: That's it?

Rebekah/Esther: The last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. Do you want to do the honors or shall I?

[Klaus puts the paintbrush down, takes the stake from Rebekah/Esther, and throws it into the flames in the fireplace. The flames flare up around the stake.]

Rebekah/Esther: Well that's that then.

Rebekah/Esther: But tonight is the decade dance.

Klaus: So?

Rebekah/Esther: So, I'm head of the committee, we have to go.

Klaus: I'm not going to any dance.

Rebekah/Esther: Caroline will be there.

Klaus: That means nothing to me.

Rebekah/Esther: Please, I have big plans for tonight. Just go for me.

Klaus: Okay, fine.

Klaus walking behind Rebekah/Esther says: Did you know that when you have a distinct walk?

Esther/Rebekah tenses quickly trying to turn crumbles when Nik quickly reaches out and snaps Esther/Rebekah's neck.

Rebekah screeches '' NIK''!

Rolling his eyes Klaus says '' Sister, you are being possessed''.

Rebekah pouted upset she couldn't see it murmurs'' Oh, thanks Nik''.

Kol and Elijah clench their fist at the thought of Rebekah being possessed while Finn frowns slightly having been told about the sire lines, that Sage still loves him, and seeing that Freya was alive he was no longer willing to die. Even his hatred for his family was gone as he knew he's been suicidal and that they only kept him daggered because they didn't know how to help him.

Looking at the unconscious body of Rebekah Klaus sighs as he flashes to the weapons room.

Jaw-dropping the vampires see a room filled with all kinds of weapons. Weapons that were both modern, medieval, and ancient.

With a quick look at the room, Klaus grabs a small golden dagger and flashes downstairs.

Hearing Rebekah/Esther's neck snap back into place Klaus quickly stabs the blade into Rebekah's heart making Rebekah's eyes snap open and a flash of Blue goes through her eyes and a scream escapes her lips as Esther Mikaelson breathes her last.

Rebekah groaning in pain at Esther's spirit being banished groans: God that hurt stupid bitch''.

Curious Klaus asks: So, who possessed you sister and why?

Rebekah grabbing the dagger in her heart gasps in pain as she pulls it out.

Taking a breath Rebekah answers: Mother used my body planning to turn the teacher into an Original Vampire 2.0 capable of hunting us.

Smirking amused Klaus replies: Then I guess it's lucky that I had that New Orleans witch upgrade our Original spell making it where we become 5x better each year we lived. 100 years ago.