Epilogue

A few years have passed since our wedding. Today is the fifth anniversary. I am planning a ball in celebration of it. Evelyn and Luke are extremely excited for it as well. I have invited all of my family and friends. I still write to Marianne and I am very grateful for that. Sadly, I could not invite her because then it would be a great mishap if people were to find out she was alive. But, the letters are enough for me. I also invited Talinswagon and Rupert! I could not leave them out, obviously!

LATER TONIGHT...

The gates have opened and everyone seems to be flocking in! My sisters have just joined us and so have my mother and father. They seem to be talking to Timothee and my sisters are entertaining Evé and Luke.

"My oh my! You have certainly gotten bigger than the last time I saw you." Vivienne exclaims while swinging Luke around.

"I am this tall now!" Luke says while raising his arm up

"Luky, come now, let's try the sweets!" Little Emilia gestures him

Emilia was Vivienne's daughter. Fascinating is it not? She ended up marrying a Prince. Prince Devon of Roatem. I am so happy for her.

While I was talking to one of the guests, Timothee grabs my hand and whispers "Shall we escape for a moment?"

"Escape? Timothee, this is our ball, you know."

"Oh come now. It will be all right for just a few moments." he says and then takes me out in the back to the forest.

"Does this remind you of anything?" he asks while leaning on me

I smile at him and stare into his soulful eyes "Yes"

He was correct, this felt magical. It felt exactly like the moment I first laid my eyes on him. All those years ago. This is how it all began.