Chapter 6 -Recollection

[ ... ]

... The dinner was.... Quiet

No one wanted to speak.

Kasumi was eating her food and was quietly screaming on how tasty it was.

Saaya was Looking at (Y/N) with worry and has been busy with trying to atleast think of something she could do to cheer him up

Arisa was having a mixture of holding her laughter for knowing that he cross dress and worry that he does and is currently depressed about it

Rokka was.... Not in the dining table as she was cleaning the plates as well as check on him regularly

(Y/N) was.... Weeping on the table.

"I can't man, why did it have to arrive at a bad time..." (Y/N) sobbed as Saaya sweatdropped "We didn't expect it to be fast... But we would have been fine if you were to tell your parents that we are here... Im sure we could had told them about our situation!"

"Saaya, it ain't easy man... My mom's gonna go crazy if she finds out i have four girls in my house... She's going to keep telling me about how bad it is for me to do such thing and like 'You must be with only one person! Monogamy is bad!!!' for like 4 hours!" He slammed his hands on the table again, causing Kasumi to be startled

"Isn't it Polygamy...?"

"Shut it, Bonsai!"

"H-hey?!?"

Saaya covered her the smile that was building up to her face, it's just like back home...

"Atleast im not crossdressing!"

"Atleast I'm not batshit insane and talk to trees like im some dryad!"

"Ooh! From that game Rokka was playing right?!"

"B-baka! Shut up!"

Saaya couldn't contain it anymore and began to laugh, causing the two to halt their bickering "I-im sorry it's just thst... Y... You two arguing reminds me of Jun and Sana..... Haha.....ha...." Saaya stopped with a worried smile "I hope they're doing fine..."

"... I forgot about you guys being brought here.... Shit ... I just acted like all of you were my long time friends" (Y/N) held his head in amazement while looking at the three of them "Goddamn.... How long has it been since you guys got here?"

"...a week?" Arisa said as she places her hand on a cup and drank it's content "...pwah ... I think... We came here at different times, didn't we?" The man only sighed "it felt like... Lesser than a week though."

After a long pause, (Y/N) stood up "I'll go sleep, i have work to do tommorow. Rokka-chan, Don't try to overuse my workstation, kay?"

"O-okay! Sleep well!" With a quick nod from the girl, (Y/N) depressingly walked upstairs and headed to his bed

...

...

...

"Oh, and Kasumi. Try and not to get noisy"

"Mhh! Iw bwe shuw nowt tuu!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Office Room]

"(Y/N)-San...? Can I ask you a question...?"

Rokka suddenly halts the man from his work "Jah? Go ahead" He looks at her with a confused look "Thanks for everything that you gave us while we are here but... I saw a folder on your PC" Rokka slowly leaned towards his direction "...Ah, Is it the 'Special' folder?"