Special Chapter

(NONE OF THIS IS CANON IN PSYCHO. IT IS JUST SOME THOUGHTS AND ONE SHOTS I COME UP WITH. They are in their second year?)

Elena woke up, tears running down her face as she struggled to breathe. She felt her whole throat go cold, as if her dream had affected her in real life. She turned and looked at the button beside her bed, struggling to move.

She felt her breathing worsen as she hyperventilated. She pressed the button rapidly as tears flowed down her cheeks. She held her hair, pulling it on her sides as she began chanting the nicknames her father had called her. The brutal names rolled off her tongue as she rocked herself on her bed, her knees close to her body.

Soon her door bursted open and in, ran Katsuki and Aizawa. Katsuki ran in and in an instant, Elena held out her arms, needing his comfort. Once she was in his arms, she began crying even more, letting it out while Aizawa sat down beside her on the other side, patting her back in a comforting manner.

Elena trembled in Katsuki's arms as he looked worriedly at Aizawa. Elena clenched his shirt in her hand as she cried out. "Oi..can you try to breathe for me? Remember our exercises?" Katsuki asked, running his fingers through her hair as he positioned her near his heart.

They had begun to practice breathing techniques, in case of an emergency, Elena would be able to breathe on her own. However, since it's very recent, she hasn't mastered it, at all.

Elena nodded hesitantly as she tried her best to breathe, but she felt as if her throat was getting squeezed more by every time she breathed. Katsuki looked at her as she struggled. "Does it hurt anywhere?" He asked, making Aizawa perk up.

"M-my throat..." she managed to say, her voice shaky. Katsuki's eyes widened. "Hey, it's just your head telling you that. Remember, he can't hurt you. The dreams aren't real." Katsuki said as he kissed her forehead before hugging her tighter.

Elena closed her eyes before she continued trying to breathe normally. After around 10 minutes, she was able to breathe normally again. Katsuki and Aizawa took a lot of convincing and talking to get her to breathe normally. Obviously this dream wasn't a normal one. Katsuki hadn't seen her like this, since the first time she had an episode. It was new, and it was scary for him.

Elena layed in his arms for awhile till Aizawa sighed. "Look, kids. I came to notice that, Elena doesn't have her nightmares when you are around her, or sleep next to her. I finally came to the conclusion that we should let you both share rooms. If we want her to get better, we can try this out and see if it works. I could arrange something with Nezu to make a bigger room for the two of you." Aizawa said, sighing at the thought of his daughter in the same bed as her boyfriend, every night.

Katsuki looked at Elena, her trembling state as she tried her best to breathe normally. He nodded and looked back at Aizawa. "Alright. Get it arranged." He said with a stern voice before Aizawa nodded. "Take care of her tonight. I'll be taking my leave." Aizawa said before he closed the door of her room softly.

"Kat..?" Elena asked, making Katsuki look at her. He hummed in response before Elena spoke again with a raspy voice. "Will I ever get better?" She asked, tears welling in her eyes. Katsuki's eyes widened at her vulnerable state. He sighed before he kissed her head and hugged her close.

"Yeah, I'll make sure of it."

__________________

Elena woke up the next morning, being instructed to take the day off to clear her mind. Aizawa knew that she wouldn't be able to focus like usual, the day after an episode. "Can Katsuki stay?" She asked, not wanting him to leave. Aizawa sighed before looking at Katsuki. "I'm afraid he can't. Since he only has two days of school a week, the other three being his work study, he needs to work today." Aizawa said, making Elena whine.