Chapter 14

Dr Martin POV

We are heading to our mega crusade. The last one before we board the bus back to campus.
Yea am surprised too ,how fast does time move when you are being productive and happy and just enjoying yourself.

I am supposed to preach today but am not sure what that crowd is big. I know everyone thinks am confident and strong but I have stage fright that's why I am a doctor so I talk to one person at a time mostly and in a room while seated mostly .

I am shaking but am praying for God to use me and deliver His message to His people through me . I am His vessel may He do with me the way He will.
.......................

Wow it was so powerful, I almost don't believe it was me who saying these things, when I called the altar call almost everybody came and I just raised my hand towards them and some fell, others started screaming, it was so marvelous what God  could do.
After it was over and we said grace. I jus went behind the platform that we were using to preach and just fell down prostrating before God .
I cried and groaned for I was so overwhelmed with the power I didn't have words.
After some minutes I calmed down and I thanked God for using me, I prayed against every spirit of revenge that could come after me coz have destroyed their dwelling places. I prayed for my family and friends and surprisingly for Mwende . I don't know why she popped up in my prayers but I prayed for her. I felt better and got up. I dusted myself and went to assist the others in assembling everything for transportation.
We loaded the instruments and anything else in the bus ready for departure.

On our way back to the church for the final revival. Mwende fell in step with me . I have gotten to know her a bit during the mission I hope to see her in campus. She looks so happy and renewed in Christ. She is absolutely beautiful and whenever she is near me my heartbeat increases I know she is still in school and marriage might not be in her mind now but I would like to make her mine. I have to pray about it first though and get to know her a lot. Thank God I have time.
"Hey doc."
"Hey, I think I told you to call me Mumo."
" Mmh no I love calling you doc, can I continue calling you doc pretty please?"
She asked me with puppy eyes and small voice , don't ask me how I saw the puppy eyes in the dark haha.
"Okay, you can call me whatever want."
"Yeiii , I could hug but that not christianish yea?"
She said jumping up and down.
"Christianish? Is that a word, never mind.
You look ecstatic today."
"Yea the mission is over, aaand I am nervous I am supposed to preach in the revival, I don't know what to say to them."
She answered whispering the last part. "Don't worry it shall be well."
"Says the international preacher."
She didn't know how nervous I was? Okay.
During the revival, when Mwende was called upon to worship she read from the book of Psalms 113;1-7 and Psalms 117;1&2
To praise God for He is good and His mercies abide forever.
To praise the name of the Lord for His great works. From the rising of the sun ,to the setting of the same may the name of God be praised, glorified, magnified , lifted.
And we did exactly that we worshipped and praised God with everything within us for half of the night. The presence of God was heavily upon us. We were cheering, clapping, crying, jumping, singing, praying and anything else the spirit allowed us to. I have never felt happier and closer to God.
God's presence is heaven to me.

A/N

That was intense, I like writing about interaction between Mwende and Dr Martin but I love talking about the most. Til next time.
Don't forget to comment vote and share.