Childhood game and shows 👀

Okay.

Who had a 3ds? No one? Just me? Okay-
Well, I had a game and it was called "epic mickey: power of illusion" and it was one hell of a game. I remember me having a lot of fun playing it. Before that though, I had nothing. All I had was the TV, while my sibling got tablets, a PS3 and PS4's. But me? No, I watched shows that I loved so dearly. Like adventure time, Steven universe, uncle grandpa, even regular show. The god damn tv was my best friend. But that was until I got my first piece of technology. A 3DS. You see, my sister got a 2DS around the same time, and we both had Mariokart 7 on our ds's. She also got Pokémon omega ruby, while I had alpha sapphire.

That pretty much all she had, but since that console was my first, I got to have a couple more games. Like the legend of Zelda: ocarina of time, super Mario's 3D land, the Mickey Mouse game, and I think there was more but I can't remember any.
I had fun with those games, until I slowly got back to watching tv and kinda forgetting about my ds for a bit. Though, my brother LOVES Pokémon, so, he asked if he could use my ds to play Pokémon. I said yes, and it slowly became his. After a bit, he broke it.

Anyway, after a couple years, I got my iPad then my first phone, and just recently I got a new phone. But you know, those shows were just things I watched when I was around 6 or 7. But I'm gonna list some shows I watched as a little brat. Let's see...

Wow wow wubbzy, yo gabby gabba, wonder pets, the goodnight show, super why, max and ruby, handy manny, ni hao Kai-lan, el Perro y el gato, el chavo del ocho, the original blues clues, the original teen titans, Shaun the sheep, peppa pig, courage the cowardly dog, the shows I listed above, the grim adventures of billy and Mandy, little bill, the backyardigans, lazy town, and some more. Ahh, I remember when Steven universe was first made. A very pleasing show must I say. Also, I hate the new blues clues. Like, who the fuck is josh??

Moving on, me and my siblings shared a console wayyy before I got my 3ds. So, basically the 3ds was the first console that was my very own. But basically, it was a leapfrog console. It was the leapfrog explorer. There three games that I remember us having. A penguins of Madagascar game called "operation plushy rescue", a Game with brave, and a Dora the explorer game. That was a fun period of my life.

Anyway, I think that pretty much covers most of my childhood. I'm sure you hated every second of it, but you chose to read the book so, not my problem.

Anyway byeeee.