∆3∆

You put your headphones on and turned you music up, blocking out any noise. You walked slowly behind the rest of the group. You felt tears fall from your eyes, slipping past your defenses. You quickly wiped them away hoping no one would notice and it hadn't looked like anyone did.

That was until you felt someone tap your shoulder. You looked up and saw Ranboo. You slid your headphones off and hung them around your neck.

"What's up Ranboo?"

"What did he say to you?" You looked at him with glossy eyes.

"What do you mean Ranboo." You looked away hoping he would drop the conversation.

"I know he said something. I saw the way he looked at you earlier and the way he smirked when you walked out. What did he tell you?" So someone was paying attention. No, you can't tell him, it might ruin they're friendship.

"He didn't say anything. I just wanted to change." You looked up and smiled at him. He looked at you with worry.

"Y/n... I didn't say anything about changing your clothes..." Shit.

"I-i just assumed that what you're talking about." You chuckled nervously.

"Y/n, I just want to help. I care about you. Did he say anything about your body??" He knows...

"Just drop in Ranboo. It doesn't matter. Go hang out and talk with the rest of the group, I'll be okay by myself." You tried holding back your tears as much as possible but some slipped out.

"Y/n..."

"Ranboo. Go." He didn't say anything more. He walked up with the rest of the group. He kept looking at you on the way there.

Once you guys got there you all sat down at the benches. Well, you did. Everyone else went to get ice cream.

"Hey love, you want something??" You looked at him, Tubbo right behind him glaring at you.

"No, I'm okay, thank you though." Wil started walking your way.

"Are you sure your okay love? You've been really quiet." You nodded. "Alright well I'm here if you wanna talk." He stood up and walked up to the rest of the group.

You pulled your phone out and messaged Techno.

Techno 🐷👑❤️

Hey. Sorry to bother you. Are you up??

Hey what's up. Your not bothering me, I couldnt sleep anyways.

Oh. It's just... Tubbo.

What'd he do now?

Nothing big. He just said some hurtful words.

Like what Y/n?

It doesn't really matter

Yes it does. I care about you which means it matters to me.

Well, He just called me fat, that's all. :)

Don't put that emoji. Your hurting y/n. I know you are. Where are you right now? Can I call you???

Not right now. We're out getting ice cream.

What flavor did you get?

I'm not getting any.