∆4∆

You wake up the next day and see Ranboo sleeping next to you. You realize that you're in the bed. You started coughing like crazy. This seems to wake Ranboo up.

"Y/n?! Are you okay?" You're coughing to much to answer. "I'll get you some water okay." He gets out of bed and quickly leaves the room. The coughing slows down a bit before picking right back up.

Ranboo comes back in with a glass of water and Wilbur right behind him. He hands you the water and you take a few small sips. The coughing slows down a lot.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Ranboo asked again.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little lightheaded. I'll be okay." You went to get up and out of be but immediately fell back down.

"Woah there love. Take an easy." Wilbur made his way twords you slowly and put his and on your forehead. "Your burning up?!"

"Am I, I didn't notice." You chuckled. "I'll be fine, I'm just tired."

"Well then lay down and sleep. Ranboo, do you mind if I lay with her?" Ranboo shot a confused look twords Wilbur.

"Why are you asking me? She's your girlfriend."

"I know but it's your bed."

"Yeah I don't mind. I'll leave you too be." Ranboo walked out of the room leaving you two by yourselves. Wilbur climbed in the bed and started cuddling you.

"Your gonna get sick." You coughed again.

"I don't care. As long as your comfortable it doesn't matter." You chuckled lightly.

"You're an idiot."

"Thank you, I love you too."

"A big idiot." You both giggled and you fell asleep. Wilbur wasn't tired but he wanted to keep you company.

Tubbo's POV

I was confused that Wilbur haven't left the room yet. I walked over to the door and knocked. I heard a faint come in and saw him cuddling Y/n. It was annoying.

"Aren't we gonna stream?"

"Can we do it later?? Y/n isn't feeling well right now." Of course she isn't. She just wants the attention.

"Yeah." I smiled so it wouldn't show how much this annoyed me. I walked out into the living room pissed off.

"What's wrong Tubs?" Tommy asked me.

"Nothing. I just stubbed my toes and it pissed me off." I lied. I couldn't tell him it was y/n, he would hate me.

"Okay Tubs." He went back to whatever he was doing on his phone.

Lovely time skip. 2 hours later

Y/n 3rd person POV

You woke up and felt arms around your waste. You looked over your shoulder and saw Wilbur sleeping. You tried to slip out of bed without waking him up but that failed.

"Y/n?" His voice was deep seeing as he was still dazed and sleepy.

"Yes baby?"

"Where are you going?" I giggled.

"I'm gonna go get some water." Wilbur sat up and rubbed his eyes, hoping out of bed.

"Alright, let's go." You giggled at his clinginess and you both made your way to the kitchen. As you opened the fridge Ranboo spoke.

"How was your nap y/n?"

"It was great. I feel a lot better now." You grabbed the water and poured some in a cup. Ranboo and everyone else had left the kitchen besides Tubbo. What the did he want now.