❪ 🦊 ❫ - reflection ?!

heartbreaking texts ,, 💬

"nah , you look much better without any makeup on!" esther smiles to jaemi who roll her eyes in disbelief , cheeks subconsciously dusting pink at the compliment.

"esther's right! but also , you do look great with clear lip gloss though , makes your lips even more attractive" niki winks as esther pushes her harshly away making the younger girl protest.

"thanks guys... but anyways , have you seen yeonjun?" jaemi asks as the two girls shrug , looking to each other questionably.

"why? has something happened between you too?" esther asks , eyes growing in curiosity as niki watches me closely for a reaction.

"he's been acting weird lately , haven't you noticed?" i reply as the two girls look between each other and shrug their shoulder again , heads tilted.

"he has been acting weird lately. i thought you rejected him again" hwa speaks up out of nowhere making the three girls jump in surprise at her sudden.

"jesus hwa , how many times did we tell you not to sneak up on us like that?!" esther asks as the girl grins guiltily.

"sorry! i can't help it!" she says as she laughs , esther joining in and playfully nudging the girl with her elbow.

"will you guys be going to the football match next week?" hwa looks around at the three other girls , waiting for answers out of all of them.

"well... taehyun is going so he'll probably drag me along for me to get out of bed and start socializing , or whatever he usually says" niki waves her hand dismissively with an annoyed expression.

"and i'm not going... i have to finish an assignment that was due a month ago" esther frowns , crossing her arms.

"i'm going cuz yeonjun will pester me if i don't , i'm sure of it" jaemi answers the younger girl who nods lightly in thought.

"i wonder if ning's going , if he is , he'll drag me there while giving me puppy eyes" hwa states , tapping her chin.

"then just come along , i could use some company other than taehyun" niki shakes her head and scrunches up her nose in disgust.

"sure , actually we could go hangout somewhere togather... the three of us!" hwa's eyes lighten up in excitement as niki nods enthusiastically in a gréement.

"anyways , here he comes" esther says as she looks past the girl and jaemi's eyes widen slightly , turning around to see yeonjun standing right in front of her , a friendly grin spread on his face.

"wait , before you say anything ! i need to go to the bathroom first!" she blurts out in panic as the boy nods lightly , watching her race away from the lockers to the nearest bathrooms.

she start panicking slightly... he's acting the same as a certain someone who ruined her life , and it's making her more nervous than ever. heart beating fast , sweat beading at her forehead , she look over to the reflection in the bathroom mirror... she really doesn't want to be the monster again...

she's lived this kind of story already , she's closed that chapter when she moved to korea , and why does it have to begin here again.. and with her best friend... yeonjun?

 yeonjun?