❪ 🦊 ❫ - better ?!

heart breaking ,, 💬

heart breaking ,, 💬

"you have a crush on someone else?!" songchi asks , choking on her apple juice surprised as the other girl nods , binna and niki glancing to each other as esther raises a brow.

"who is it? is it someone else in our group?" she questions as jaemi shakes her head lightly , smiling softly.

"who then?!" niki asks curiously , mouth and eyes wide as she stares down at the older girl for an answer.

"cha jiwook" she answers shyly , and she can feel her face burn in a deep red at having finally said it to them , something she's been hiding for a while.

"cha jiwook? seriously? him? that dude? are you fucking kidding me?" hwa asks in disbelief , scoffing as the other girl sighs.

"i knew i shouldn't have told you guys—" she says dramatically but niki is fast to jump over to her and link arms with her.

"i'm always listening to you jaemi , you can tell me everything! i don't judge nothing!" she smiles as the older girl laughs , patting her head softly.

"we're also here to listen mimi... it's just that....." hwa trails off and looks to binna for help , who clears her throat lightly.

"well... jiwook is the type that wears leather jackets... and smokes!" binna says as she watches her with arms crossed across her chest , love obviously making her blind and stubborn.

"and he does weed! and i caught him stealing money" songchi speaks up as jaemi looks over to her.

"why would you accuse him of that? how would you know?" she enquires with a big frown , sighing.

"it was my money" she says as esther pats the girl's back in order to try and comfort her for her loss.

"and... what are you guys my matchmakers? my little cupids? please..." jaemi scoffs as she looks down , studying the floor that is ever so interesting of their school.

"no we're not.. but we care for you a lot. we don't want you to make a horrible mistake" binna says in her usual gentle tone that has the girls feeling warm and fuzzy inside , sitting beside jaemi and putting an arm around her shoulders comfortingly.

"that's right... so just don't get hurt okay? as long as he's good for you , we'll keep our fists to ourselves" esther winks as jaemi looks to her in disbelief.

"he's just some stupid crush. it'll probably pass soon" the girl shrug , not wanting anybody to see just how much i want him to notice me and at least give me a chance.

we spend the rest of our time bickering and joking around together... until it was time to go home. the moment jaemi got home , the chat blows up with millions of questions about her crush , and so , she start replying fast.

her eyes leave the screen after having typed out a whole story to the girl's group chat , thumbs feeling numb. it's a good numb though , definitely worth sacrificing her thumbs for as she does feel better having shared it. but that feeling soon melts away after one text that pops up on the top of her screen.

yeonjun 🦊
jae , are you coming to the game ?

jaemi 🐶
umm yeonjun
i think it's better that i don't go

yeonjun 🦊
oh. umm okay..

 umm okay