0.4: Time To Go Home

Ms. Seo desperately called out to her adoptive son. Taehyun' eyes snapped open as he sat up. His eyes were still a neon purple & the blood that flowed from his eyes was now dry. "당신 괜찮아요? 태현아 씨는 기분이 어때요?" (Are you ok ? How are you feeling, Taehyun ah ?) Taehyun smiled through his pain at her. He knew she was worried. Even after how their last conversation ended, she still immensely cared for him. "I am fine." 

Jeongsan then drew Taehyun' attention to him. He on some level was wondering if Taehyun would react the same way as Beomgyu had. "You must leave now. I can't allow you to stay on the grounds..." Ms. Seo took Taehyun' things from Yeonjun. She took notice to the bruise forming on Yeonjun' neck. Had her son done that to him ?

"We will be leaving now, Headmaster Sim." She spoke for Taehyun. Before long they made their way past the institute' gate. Her mind raced with questions. "Did you do that, Taehyun ah ? Did you do that to his throat ?" Taehyun masked his pain well, but he remembered everything. What was she asking for ? "만약 내가 그랬다면요? 그게 어떻게 달라지죠?" (And if I did do it ? How does that change anything ?) Ms. Seo couldn't believe he was acting this way. This was far worse than how he acted before. 

"Are you not going to feel any regret ? Suffocating your friend is never the solution, Taehyun ah." Taehyun rolled his eyes. Why should he feel any regret for wanting to  find his birth parents ? Why must he feel wronged for that ? "왜요? 기분이 안 좋아요? 날 보내고 싶어요?" (Why ? You feel bad ? Want to send me away ?) Ms. Seo sighed growing frustrated  as she drove him home. She was overall worried. He didn't wipe away the dried blood from his face, & his eyes were still that unnatural neon purple. 

Once home she sat Taehyun down. "Of course I feel bad. What did you try suffocating him with ?", she asked as tears welded in her eyes. Taehyun was sick of her questions, but it wasn't like he had much choice. "Tree roots..." Ms. Seo would've continued to interrogate him if it wasn't for their doorbell ringing.

"Oh, how may I help you ?", she said as she answered the door. Cedric greeted her with a warm smile. "독자 분에게는 매우 독특한 아이가 있다는 것을 알고 있을 거라고 확신해요. 들어가도 될까요?" (I am sure you know you have a very unique child. May I come in ?) Ms. Seo was a bit concerned, but wanted to hear him out. So she let Cedric in. Taehyun simply acted as if he didn't know Cedric. "What do you want with Taehyun ?"

Cedric took his seat letting out a sigh. "I stopped by the institute earlier, but they said Taehyun was no longer a student. I was wondering if you'd be interested in different schooling for Taehyun." Cedric wasn't entirely lying. He would be taking Taehyun somewhere where he can learn & be himself. "What school ? Is there another institute ?"

Cedric nodded with a smile, "New Zara Charter, to be exact. They are very accepting of students & operate much differently than the Monzara Institute." Ms. Seo was now intrigued. Was there a school she wasn't aware of ? "New Zara ? What's that ?" Cedric was keeping his composure. This was expected. New Zara wasn't frequently brought up in conversation. "It is a receded part of Monzara. It is its own."

Ms. Seo turned to Taehyun. "Do you want to go ? Give it a try ?" Without hesitation, Taehyun answered. "네. 가고 싶어요." (Yes. I want to go.) With his answer, he promptly left with Cedric. 

Taehyun sighed as he sat in the car with Cedric. "Are you really taking me to New Zara ? Or did you make all of that up, hyung ?" Cedric drove him towards New Zara. "태현아, 이제 집에 갈 시간인 것 같아요. 당신은 그것을 원하지 않나요?" (I believe it is time you go home, Taehyun ah. Don't you want that ?)  Taehyun looked at him desperately, "Was any of that true ? Is the New Zara Charter real ?"

Cedric nodded. He had no reason to lie to Taehyun. "It is. You'll meet the headmasters & the two prefects. You'll also learn about the school." It'd  be a lie if Taehyun said he wasn't excited. Soon enough they parked & stood by a stone wall. They were greeted by a Screen. A Screen was a specific magical person who can't speak so they communicate with their wand through air writing. 

Cedric gave a smile at the greeting. "I brought an important guest. I need to bring him to New Zara Charter right away." The Screen took one look at Taehyun and immediately let them through. Cedric lead him as people quickly took notice to Taehyun. "Uh, hyung ? Why is everyone staring at me ?" Cedric sighed as they neared the gates of the charter, "You'll soon get your answers. I promise, Taehyun ah..."