Chapter 6 (Edited)

Tori's POV

As the cool water ran over my skin, I heard the door creak open, metal scraping the tiles of the bathroom floor. I looked up slightly, a pair of combat boot clad feet staring back at me, Jade. 

That's when I remembered, I had written down something in my notebook. An idea for a song but it had been short and the concept well...it's not important. I focused on the smirk that appeared on the olive skinned beauty's face. Oh no. Oh shit. 

She sauntered over to me, strides powerful and confident. She turned me around, neither of us saying a word and then...

She kissed me. Without a word, without a single sound, she slowly backed away as I failed to reciprocate from shock. 

She looked upset.

As I regained my senses, I pulled her back by her wrist, "No." I leaned in, staring right into those gorgeous green eyes and put my all into it. I kissed her until I felt physically lightheaded and I'm sure she did too. The whole world seemed to spin, but in a good way. My heart bursting, my skin felt like it was on fire wherever she placed her hands. 

And as we went back for more, red hair poked into the doorway. Oh shit. It's cat. Jade seemed to have the same thought as she pushed me away, helping me stand. I truly hoped she didn't see anything or else we were both screwed.