I LOVE YOU

Tae: but jiminee nowadays kook is more cold i don't know why?

Hobi: yeah I noticed it ,he talks less and always keep distance between Tae.

Suga: yeah brat did you hurt him?

Tae : no I didn't.

Jimin: he won't act like that without a reson, he never tells his problems with me cause he says that he can't relay on me cause one day I will leave him to marry someone so he will be alone again.

Hobi: so you are telling that he relayed
On Tae thinking Tae will never leave him.

Jimin: maybe.

Suga: tae did you perhaps told him something which made him think like you will leave him? Or you don't love him.

Tae: no, never I have already told him that I love him.

Hobi: you confessed?

Tae: not really I gave him a clue like I love someone now...

Suga: idiot, you are such a shit head...

Jimin: ooh my god Tae you are funny hahaha

Tae: why? What happened?

Hobi: yaah bitch kook should have thought that you love someone else because you didn't specifically mentioned loving him.

Tae: fuck I didn't thought that.

Suga: cause you are dumb.

Jimin: don't worry just confess your love, and take good care of my kook he is just like a baby.

Hobi: if I ever heard that you hurt him..

Suga: then you will be dead meat...

Tae: I won't hurt him I will love him till my last breath, I promise....

Jimin: ok now it's late you should go home kook must be feeling lonely..

Tae: hmm OK bie, 3 of you go home safely..

Suga: you too

Hobi: good night broo..

AT TAEKOOK'S APARTMENT

* Tae returned back to his apartment he didn't saw kookie so he checked kook's room and found him sleeping. Tae slowly opened the door and went near sleeping kook*

Tae: bunny I always saw loneliness and sadness on your eyes but I.. I never thought you would have gone through this much hard situations ,I will never hurt you, I will make you happy for that if need to quit being a ceo I will do that I only need you baby...

*kiss his forehead*

Tae: hyungiee loves you. I'm little nervous to confess what if you reject me I will die... but I will confess because there is a misunderstanding between us... now sleep well bunny.

* with that Tae went towards his room and slept*

DAYS PASSED TAE DIDN'T GOT TIME TO CONFESS HIS LOVE AS KOOK WAS NOT GIVING TIME FOR HIM TO TALK AND LIKE THAT A WEEK PASSED

* it was a saturday Tae and kook don't have work today but kook have a half day art class so he went to university. It is noon now and Tae was waiting for kook, suddenly main door opened and kook entered *

(Tae pov)

I was waiting for kookie and suddenly the door opened I saw kook he was shivering in fear and sweating badly from first sight itself I understood he was having a panic attack. I walked towards him.

Tae: kookie are you fine?

* Tae was about to hug him, but kook stepback making tae stop his action tae was hurt because kook don't wanna hug him*