Chapter 20: Warriors

Nate just shakes his head and rushes out the house running towards the bank or so he thought. Nate lifelessly walks by the school pool and sees Lydia standing there covering her mouth. "What the hell how did I get here?" Nate shrugs and looks where Lydia's looking and staggers back the trauma starting to eat him.

Nate stands by the academy's pool where the merwitches swim and plays with the water a merwitch swims up to him surprise "I don't sense it on you so how?" Nate looks at merwitch confused "what?" The merwitch shakes her head "sorry I'm Aria and everyone mermaid or merman has this aura that other merfolks can sense so I meant I don't sense this aura about you but you do have a connection to water so how" Nate shrugs and shows her his Gem "it's probably this" Aria gasps "no way my mom has one just not that color or there she has a pearl on her chest" Nate looks up and jumps back as the pool water is red and bones float in it. He screams and scurries away from the pool.

A hand comes out of the pool and a face soon emerges revealing itself to be Aria "you could have saved us you coward we trusted you we showed you how to control the water we taught you how to freeze it and in return you let us die." Nate shakes his head and clutches his ears "no that's not true I tried to save you I tried!" Aria smirks "well you didn't try hard enough if you had my sisters and brothers would still be alive" Nate screams continously as the wind picks up and the room window break and Nate sighs as Aria dissapears but a mystery white figure walks up to him and caresses his face

"I'm sorry you have to go through this Nate I must warn you your friends will do something in the future and release a dark creature this is supposed to happen so we can't stop it but we want you to be prepared to protect your family and friends" The figure reveals itself as Nixie and Nate sobs "mom?" She nods and hugs him "Whose we?" Nixie pulls from the hug and gives him a look and he groans "the spirits right" Nixie nods and kisses his forehead "wake up my sunshine"

Nate gasps and stops screaming as Lydia looks at him worried "Nate and you ok" He nods and Lydia helps him off the ground "Lydia I have something to tell you. Our grandmother was a banshee a woman who could predict death with her screams" Lydia purses her lips "so does that make us" Nate nods "well I'll admit it does feel comforting to know why I wake up screaming bloody murder" Nate chuckles "I've called the police to come get the body" Nate nods and the two wait for the cops.Stiles eventually arrives scolding Lydia for not calling him first.

Nate looks out the window at the moon and his eyes glow turquoise and he sighs. His phone rings and he picks it up "hello" "hey Nate um" Nate groans and goes to hang up the phone "um do you know anything about human sacrifices" Nate stands still as his eyes widen "well people don't just sacrifices so unless there's something special about the person bye." Nate goes to hang up "what if they're virgins" Nate hums "well it's called the threefold you sacrifice virgins for power" Nate hangs up and looks back at the moon "what are you up to darach"

"What about tonight?" Nate glares at Aiden "nope studying" Nate sends Lydia a surprised look not expecting her to deny him "I could help you." Nate goes back to glaring at him "I'm helping so she doesn't need your help." Nate walks towards Isaac and Scott "the audacity of that stuck up werewolf I might help you kill him" Isaac smiles "all we need now is a date and address" Scott turns to Nate "we're not killing anyone" Nate rolls his eyes "fine.fine whatever but I will make him feel pain if he hurts her." Nate walks to his second period.

Nate is walking towards his next class when he hears something "no no no I can't breathe come on open open!" Nate rushes to follow the voice finding it familiar. He comes towards a room with a machine in front of the room door and hears banging from the other side of the door. Nate sighs before attempting to pull the machine away from the door "hey whoever is in there I'm gonna get you out." Nate pulls but the machine doesn't budge. Nate groans as a green aura flickers around him he grips the machine before pulling it away from the door. Isaac and Allison exit the room and Allison looks at Nate's glowing eyes in shock.

Nate sits beside Lydia in music class the two having a drawing contest "wow those are like really good." Nate smiles "thanks" Lydia smiles at Nate "I know right" Nate just rolls his eyes "you both should be in art class ince you're not in music" Nate looks around the room  "what?" He states the same time as his sister "fifteen minutes" The students raise "What's that?" Nate shrugs at his sister "fifteen minutes rule. Teacher didn't show up" Danny leaves as Nate and Lydia stare at their drawings "they're" Lydia interrupts him "identical" the two have draw exact replicas of a tree. The two get up to leave but Lydia walks towards the piano and plays the audio on the phone. Nate jumps as there's a loud horrible sound from the audio.

Nate shakes his head as he realizes why the teacher didn't show up "Lydia you don't think" Lydia shushes him and listens to the cheering even though the audio isn't playing. Nate just shakes his head knowing what that means. Lydia turns the audio up and Nate hears the audio repeating tic toc. Lydia calls Stiles and informs him of the situation. Soon Stiles and Deaton arrive and release the pattern "so someone's sacrifice virgins and warriors I should head home and get into all those magic books.

Nate walks out the classroom hearing commotion. A huge werewolf grip Scott and Isaac's necks and Nate glares at it and it starts to growl in pain and the werewolf starts to split and releases the two. The two werewolves drop to the ground clutching their ears "my my" Nate looks up at the unknown man curious "Deucalion?" Nate's eyes glow turquoise as he looks in his mind.