Chapter 2: WRITING A STORY, LIGHT OF THE FUTURE!! ULTRAMAN KAIYO!

Deathdrago shoots out lightning that destroys everything in front of the fake Trigger that is also affected by the lightning and throws it away, due to the light being too strong, the fake Trigger also releases its energy and disappears

Deathdrago shoots out lightning that destroys everything in front of the fake Trigger that is also affected by the lightning and throws it away, due to the light being too strong, the fake Trigger also releases its energy and disappears. Simultaneously spreading lightning strikes TPU's headquarters, hitting part of Midori's whereabouts. Now she is running around to see if anyone is still there.

Help me!

In front of Midori is the battlefield, this is where Trigger fell, she defiantly ran to the rubble, looking around to see where the cry for help came from.

Midori: Here it is, wait for me, I will save you right away.

He was crushed by the rubble, she tried everything to save him, but there was a large iron bar on top of him, she alone could not. perhaps, the beast is getting closer and closer, there is no other way. Suddenly from behind a familiar voice spoke up:

Midori! When will you make me stop worrying?

Midori: Aki!!!

Midori suddenly turned behind

He ran over to pinch her cheeks and scolded her a lot, he never hit Midori or did anything to upset her, only she always quarreled and forced him to solve it all. But this is not the time for her to complain, she needs his help right now, Midori said in an urgent voice:

Midori: Now is not the time for us to argue, help me get this person out of this mess!

Aki also understood what she said, he also quickly reached out to save everyone, after a while of struggling they finally got everyone out of the rubble, and Munakata's teacher also ran over.

What are you guys doing here? You guys don't understand what I'm saying! This is none of your business!

Midori: We understand! But we can't just stand by and watch someone in need of help walk away! How can I qualify to be a member of the GUTS SELECT group?

Midori's words surprised Aki and Munakata-Sensei, he stood for a while and then made a decision.

I will work with you guys later on this, And now help me get this person into refugee!!