CHAPTER 3 : The Untold Story, IRYS

It has been a week since Midori regained consciousness, her body gradually recovered, and she was able to walk normally tomorrow is the day she was discharged from the hospital, in that 1 week her mother and Aki were by her side to take care of her. After school, he will visit to inquire about his health.

Sitting on the bed Midori said

Midori: Aki! You don't have to worry too much about me! You come to visit me like that every day, I'm so shy!

When Aki's mother saw that, she also said a few words

Midori's mother: You've worked hard too, you still have to study!

Aki: You have told me so much, I will never leave you alone! Uncle, I see that I also have a part of the responsibility, please allow me to be by your side to take care of my daughter.

Aki: Huh? Your face is all red! Are you feeling unwell?

Midori: I... I don't have... I...

Midori's mother next to her also laughed, joking

Midori's Mother: When do you have a baby to hold?

Midori: Mom...

Midori and Aki are now fully grown adults, both shy and stuttering

Midori's mother laughed: Well, you go out for a bit, I'll stay and watch Midori for you!

Aki: Yes, ma'am!

When Midori's mother walked out of the room, both of them were still silent due to still thinking about what happened earlier, Midori immediately changed the subject.

Midori: Ah! How was your TPU entrance exam?

Immediately upon hearing this question, Aki expressed satisfaction:

Aki: You know, in the 3 months when you were unconscious, TPU academy called me and told me about it!

Aki: What? Midori curiously asked urgently akin: I got accepted into TPU academy and I've been there for 3 months already!

Midori: Ehhhhhhh! Congratulations! What about me?

Aki: And you...

Midori: so what??

Aki: I don't see you on the candidate list! I'm sorry ...

Midori was a bit disappointed, her face darkened, although her entrance exam score was also quite high, perhaps because the number of TPUs was enough, she couldn't take this course.

Aki also saw Midori sad, he immediately comforted her

Aki: Don't worry too much, you have a lot of opportunities in the future! I'll help you! Or, I'll ask my mom to let you in...

Midori put her sadness aside, she smiled at Aki

Midori: It's okay! Since I didn't try my best I didn't achieve it! Don't worry about me too much! I will do my best to get into the academy! Can you give me some time to rest? I am tired today. Aki: Then I'll leave you alone so you can rest! Rest early to be with you!

Midori: I know! Thank you for taking care of me!

Aki knows that Midori is very sad but he can't help her right now, he can't simply pack the food he knows about Midori and she can't walk out of the room. When Aki just came out of the room, Midori burst into tears now she couldn't hold back her emotions to be able to stop her tears, she felt helpless, the effort she tried in 1 year to be able to join the academy is gone, she doesn't want Aki to help her because she feels it's completely unworthy.

While she was lost in her thoughts, a girl came in from outside, She had red hair with a pair of demons, and long blue-purple eyes, she put on an outfit with color tones. white, crimson, and black, looking at her, she exudes a pretty yet pure appearance.