CHAPTER 4: Dream Reaching Out!!

This is emergency number 3, people please evacuate to a safe place, I repeat, evacuate Urgently, everyone please evacuate quickly.

In a certain corner.

Kaiyooo! Embody!

Midori sat down on the ground, she couldn't stand the job of shouting for an hour continuously, so she waved her hands and shook her head.

Midori: I can't, I can't summon, let's stop, Irys-san

Irys: Shitss, is it impossible to summon?

She is also really tired of helping Midori summon the barrier into the kaiyo, Midori is also aware that if she kept her powers for a while longer, according to Irys she might not be able to protect herself. her whole life, not to mention joining the TPU academy, she might not be able to meet her beloved friend, AKI.

Irys: I'll think of another way to help! 

While both were still having headaches thinking, when the alarm went off, Irys and Midori listened to that alarm, suddenly a series of respiratory patients turned around and ran to the basement of the hospital. Midori held the hand of a passerby.

Midori: What's going on? The man was scared, pulled out Midori's hand, and replied:

Citizen: You guys don't even run away, there's a monster showing this place!

The man was confused, his words were not complete, Midori also admitted that she had figured out the problem, and she also let go of the man's hand.

Irys: Maybe he's sniffed us!

Midori: Him? You mean there's that person, right?

Irys: That's right, turn to me who stole my sister!

Irys: As for you, quickly find a place to hide! Having said that, the girl named Irys quietly left, leaving Midori to return to that place alone, now she can't transform into Kaiyo, what she can do now is run to the refuge. Midori quickly left the place, and after a while she finally found shelter, she sat down next to a boy, he was wearing a GUST SELECT suit, and he was probably a big fan of a Gust Select team.

 Midori: Hi! What's my name?

Boy: Hi sis! My name is Haru, we're in trouble again, aren't we? That monster will be destroyed right?

Midori: That's right! No matter how strong the enemy is, Team GUTS SELECT will defeat the beast, don't worry!

Somewhere in the headquarters, a person was wearing a red and white Gust Select suit

Munakata: Move to emergency alert number 5.

Team member: Sure! Dear Captain Munakata.

Munakata: A monster? I have never met a child like this. But looking at its actions and expressions, I guess it's looking for whatever it is. Where is its next direction to see where it is heading?

Team member: Yes! Yes, Captain Munakata.

After retrieving geolocation data from earth satellites one of the team members shouted: Dear captain! Its next target is the GUTS. Nursing Hospital

A girl stood up and said: What? Right now there are a lot of students as well as a lot of people there!

Captain Munakata: I'll fly the Falcon there!

The girl next to her was full of surprise, Munakata just turned around and smiled lightly.

Captain Munakata: Don't worry, I still love my job! After a brief adjustment in the cockpit, Captain Munakata let out a deep breath.