Arrival

(3rd Person)

The Prestigious Honnoji Academy was a location for the best, the smartest, the strongest, and the toughest. Only those who could survive in a world of wolves and traitors could ever hope to survive even the first year at the academic location. Many complain about the hierarchy and how tough the system can be for those who work hard, but as one famous actor said: "You can have results or excuses, not both."

With the sun shining over the school, the students had just been dismissed by the school bell, allowing a collective sigh of relief for some to fill the air. Only to grow dread for the minority as they realised that their time of hell in school was going to triple, maybe even quadruple as their after-school clubs were waiting for them. The students with no stars on their uniforms couldn't help but offer prayers to each other, slowly exiting their seats as each teacher bid their students farewell. Though the moment some students stepped out those doors, they'd be risking their bodies and possibly their lives, placing them in the hands of other students who've been deemed by the system as better and stronger.

Out of the sea of students that went through the halls, down the stairs and out the front or back doors, there seemed to barely be any excitement from the ones with normal uniforms, their faces drooping and dreading the times ahead. The only signs of excitement or positivity from the large group of young students of course came from the ones rewarded for their hard work and perseverance, the ones with stars on their uniforms. Unknowing to some of them, their uniforms were their greatest source of strength that allowed them to stay above the regular students.

It was the same for today as well, those with no stars had to put in more effort than the ones with stars. All across the school, there were several clubs to train the weak into becoming strong... in their own, cruel ways of course. The ones with stars were spared and given harsh but survivable training. The ones without stars were without such luck however, most clubs in the school had their no-star members basically tortured, humiliated and beaten, assuring them that these exercises would make them stronger while also laughing at their defeated forms.

There were plenty of clubs anyone could join in this school, they were divided into two categories: athletic and non-athletic. Most would join the non-athletic clubs in fear of going through the same torture that most no-stars had to endure... though they were naive to think the torture was only for the athletic clubs.

Inside one of the clubs was the same story: no-stars yelling out in pain, pleading for their torture to stop as their torturers fired arrows at them. The arrows mostly landed on the targets behind them, though some were unlucky enough to gain wounds, blood trailing down their bodies as the arrows sticking out, earning pants and whines from the no-stars being used as target practice. The perpetrators however, looked annoyed instead as they lined up more arrows from the quivers on their backs.

Archer 1: Man... this is so bull, I've only landed three arrows on my target.

Archer 2: Yeah, the President won't be happy to hear our aim has been off recently.

Archer 3: Then just don't tell him anything... I'm sure he won't be able to tell if we just stabbed these idiots with the arrows instead.

That statement caused the victims to instantly yell louder, almost crying as they realised their torture was about to worsen, their limbs tied to the targets and causing them to only begin wiggling, much to the annoyance of the archers as one of them lined up their arrow, firing it and with yells and wide eyes from the no-stars, they watched their comrade almost get skewered. The arrow sailed and landed right between the student's legs, just underneath his crotch as he panted and wiggled again, the archer sighing and scratching his head.

Archer 2: You suck, did you mean to miss like that?

Archer 1: Y-yeah of course I did! Not like we're allowed to permanently scar or kill these guys.